Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 02-01-2022, 02:40 PM   #5141
The Nemesis
Alternator
Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

I'm the same as everyone else. .com terrorsaur estimated 8th-11th. My .ca order hasn't been cancelled but was updated with a "we don't know when" email last week. I'll gladly just cancel the .ca one when the other one arrives.
Old 02-01-2022, 03:18 PM   #5142
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus

My Terrorsaur shipped from .com
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2022, 09:32 PM   #5143
Darkroar
Generation 2
Darkroar's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanG View Post
That is exactly what happened to me. I called them today and they said it was because the package was damaged so I reordered it.
I mentioned same happened to me. I re-ordered GD Tigatron and he came today. I wasn't going to bother, because I have regular Tigatron, but I'm kind of glad I did as I do like like the GD version now that I have it in hand.
Darkroar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2022, 10:18 AM   #5144
AlanG
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkroar View Post
I mentioned same happened to me. I re-ordered GD Tigatron and he came today. I wasn't going to bother, because I have regular Tigatron, but I'm kind of glad I did as I do like like the GD version now that I have it in hand.
Just got sent a link to a page from Amazon explaining why my Tigatron's were "undeliverable":

"A package might be returned as undeliverable for several reasons:

The address is incorrect or outdated. Usually, the package is stored for a period that can vary depending on the courier who holds it and then returns it to us. Double-check the address carefully when placing your order. For more information about adding, editing, and deleting addresses from your Address Book, go to Add and Manage Addresses.
Our system doesn't recognize the way an address was entered, or the package was assigned to a carrier that can't deliver to that address.
You used a restricted address. If you send the order to a prison, correctional facility, or other similar institution, the products and/or the carrier responsible for delivery may be subject to specific restrictions. For more information, go to Shipping to Prisons.
The carrier attempted delivery but failed. Most of our carriers make more than one attempt to deliver a package. If they find that they can't successfully deliver your package, they'll return it to us.
The recipient refused the delivery. A gift recipient who isn't expecting a gift may refuse a package if they believe it's being delivered to them by mistake. In this case, we'll refund the gift purchaser and let them know by email. If you want to place a new order for the gift, you may want to let the recipient know that a surprise is on the way.
The address was illegible. In rare cases, address labels may become impossible to read in transit. If that happens, a carrier will return the package to us.
The package was damaged in transit. If a package is damaged while it's on its way to you, the carrier may return it without attempting delivery.
We can't re-ship orders that carriers return to us as undeliverable. If you still want to purchase items that were undeliverable, place a new order on our website."

What's interesting is that the conclusion was 100% the bolded reason and yet during this time, Amazon raised the price on mutant tigatron so even if you reorder to make up for their mistake, it will cost you more.
AlanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2022, 10:28 AM   #5145
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

Warehouse Deal for the JurassicPark 2-pack, $135.35 (still too rich for my blood tho)
https://www.amazon.ca/Transformers-G...e-deals&sr=1-6
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2022, 10:36 AM   #5146
MikeWade23
Generation 1

I’m so jealous of all of you who got Terrorsaur ��, if anyone wants to part ways with an extra copy, i’d be interested.
MikeWade23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2022, 11:08 AM   #5147
delrue
Crossover

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWade23 View Post
I?m so jealous of all of you who got Terrorsaur ��, if anyone wants to part ways with an extra copy, i?d be interested.
If you can't find one, just be patient. Exclusives often find their way to the independent retailers like a year after they're sold out (but no guarantee obviously.)
delrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2022, 12:12 PM   #5148
Patate
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by evenstaves View Post
Warehouse Deal for the JurassicPark 2-pack, $135.35 (still too rich for my blood tho)
https://www.amazon.ca/Transformers-G...e-deals&sr=1-6
It's $131.74 brand new on Amazon.ca

I guess warehouse deal only put a discount on the MSRP.
Patate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2022, 12:15 PM   #5149
MaverickCSX
Generation 2

Just received Mutant Tigatron today from Amazon.COM
MaverickCSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2022, 12:36 PM   #5150
BeeTrain
Beasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
My Terrorsaur shipped from .com
My .com order shipped as well. I will not be placing any more .ca preorders from amazon... ever! It's just too risky.
BeeTrain is offline   Reply With Quote