Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 06-01-2012, 12:28 PM   #71
joshimus
Metroplex
Re: Canada is getting very far behind in releases...is this a bad sign?

With sarcasm, I like that there are 2 slave Leia's out now. One regular slave Leia, one Blu-ray deleted scenes Princess Leia which is Slave Leia with a poncho, goggles, dessert stuff. SAME figure, more accessories. It's pretty pointless.
joshimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 12:42 PM   #72
Scrapper6
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshimus View Post
With sarcasm, I like that there are 2 slave Leia's out now. One regular slave Leia, one Blu-ray deleted scenes Princess Leia which is Slave Leia with a poncho, goggles, dessert stuff. SAME figure, more accessories. It's pretty pointless.
As a man who owns both Slave Leias allow me to state, there is a night and day look between the two as far as paint applications are concerned.

The original Vintage Collection Slave Leia has a much darker metal bikini, with all around darker paint tones on her outfit. Wheras the Deleated Scenes version, underneath her poncho, has a much brighter and I might say more screen accurate paint job.

Personally though, you can never have enough Slave Leias, now if only I could find a suitable female figure head that matches the size of her ball joint I could swap out one head with another and have two slave girls of different types.
Old 06-01-2012, 06:21 PM   #73
Nomad
Airachnid's ratservant
Send a message via AIM to Nomad Send a message via MSN to Nomad

Well for what its worth, I have yet to see a single slave Leia through my travels which is unfortunate because I'd probably pick one up if I did, but I don't really follow the stuff enough to really tell if its bad luck or if its just too new/old to even bother expecting. However, TRU and even Superstore (the one in West Kelowna anyway) tend to keep up rather well with it (multiple lines no less), so its mainly the inconsistency in ratios/what I see that stand out to me. That can either be a good or bad thing, and since people will fume at the ears to hate on shit regardless, I'm just gonna leave it at that hah.

... but yeah, if I wouldn't be opposed to seeing Arcee/Ratchet/Vehicon/Airachnid sooner than later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConvoyGTR View Post
"they're all gone, vultures everywhere"
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 07:46 PM   #74
wedge1021
Energon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradigm-Shift Prime View Post
One small concern might be that with being multiple waves behind on the deluxes, there's a small chance we could end up missing wave 2 altogether and find wave 3 as the newly stocked wave once our stores finally do get their ish together.
If we were gonna miss a wave I'd be fine with it being wave 2. Only Arcee and Ratchet are new in that wave, and will also be in wave 3 along with Vehicon, Knockout and Hot shot. Plus, last case list I saw had 3x BB in a wave 2 case. That would probably kill the Prime line for several waves to come here.
wedge1021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 10:00 AM   #75
Mega-Prime 316
Cybertron

It seems that every wave to come out so far has some form of a repaint of Bee, even Hotshot is technically a Bee repaint, new head, but same mold. Even in the newest wave that I've seen you get Arachnid, Breakdown(repaint Wheeljack) and another Bee in grey tones. So 1 new mold.
Mega-Prime 316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 10:10 AM   #76
shockwing
Please, call me Bringer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega-Prime 316 View Post
It seems that every wave to come out so far has some form of a repaint of Bee, even Hotshot is technically a Bee repaint, new head, but same mold. Even in the newest wave that I've seen you get Arachnid, Breakdown(repaint Wheeljack) and another Bee in grey tones. So 1 new mold.
I see that as a good thing, Specifically this upcoming wave 4 with only Arachnid I wanr
shockwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 10:35 AM   #77
Nomad
Airachnid's ratservant
Send a message via AIM to Nomad Send a message via MSN to Nomad

Airachnid's probably the one I want the most outa the new waves, but I'm not willing to pay extra to get her sooner, so I'm just gonna wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConvoyGTR View Post
"they're all gone, vultures everywhere"
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 02:25 AM   #78
LBD "Nytetrayn"
Generation 1

Has that Cyberverse Ironhide begun to show up here? That's the top of my list right now.
LBD "Nytetrayn" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 12:16 PM   #79
Commandoclone87
Seeker

Has anywhere else got the wave with Ratchet? Haven't seen anything past Wheeljack and Soundwave (and it seems that there haven't even been that many Soundwaves as we've only seen 2 since release), except for the Cyberverse figures.

That said, here in Fredericton, we never even got the last wave of Generations with Skyshadow and Junkheap or the last wave of movie figs either.
Commandoclone87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 12:52 PM   #80
Shockwave 75
I drink, & I know things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commandoclone87 View Post
Has anywhere else got the wave with Ratchet? Haven't seen anything past Wheeljack and Soundwave (and it seems that there haven't even been that many Soundwaves as we've only seen 2 since release), except for the Cyberverse figures.

That said, here in Fredericton, we never even got the last wave of Generations with Skyshadow and Junkheap or the last wave of movie figs either.
No one has.