Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 11-05-2021, 12:35 AM   #421
predahank
Storing is hoarding
Re: Hasbro Pulse Transformers Sightings

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshimus View Post
Soooooo, did anyone else get an early notice for the Robosen Auto Transforming Optimus is billing/shipping next week? I was really hoping for 2022 to save up, plus with backing Rancor and Proton Pack...oh geez.
i just got my preparing to ship notice. I bought in on the second batch after regretting not buying on the initial release
predahank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2021, 07:44 AM   #422
joshimus
Metroplex

Quote:
Originally Posted by predahank View Post
i just got my preparing to ship notice. I bought in on the second batch after regretting not buying on the initial release
I missed the first batch because I was at work. By the time I got home it sold out. The only thing odd is since the original batch and new batch are essentially the same time release, would be nice for that cheaper 50.00 that I highly doubt will happen. How much did yours come to after exchange?
joshimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2021, 10:37 AM   #423
predahank
Storing is hoarding

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshimus View Post
I missed the first batch because I was at work. By the time I got home it sold out. The only thing odd is since the original batch and new batch are essentially the same time release, would be nice for that cheaper 50.00 that I highly doubt will happen. How much did yours come to after exchange?
750 plus tax and shipping = $873 usd so almost $1100 after exchange, ooof

Last edited by predahank; 11-05-2021 at 10:47 AM.
predahank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2021, 11:06 AM   #424
Collectingtoys
Kid of the 80's

We got Robosen Prime in the first wave and it was charged in October, total with shipping and taxes came out to $1,034.20CAD.

The CAD/USD was a bit favourable that week versus back in April I think.

Glad to see folks are getting their Robosen Primes. All the reviews have been ultra positive on it.
Collectingtoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 12:58 AM   #425
Tiffster
Classic

Just wondering if anyone got the tf Prime Hades Megatron and has thoughts. I have the original TF Prime Megatron but he has loose hips just wondering if the Hades release fixed that? Also is the silver finish worth it?
Tiffster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 02:29 AM   #426
alternatorfan
g1 baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by predahank View Post
750 plus tax and shipping = $873 usd so almost $1100 after exchange, ooof
Guy in winnipeg has his up for the low price of $5000 dollars. On kijiji winnipeg. Check it out. Its funny.
Is the prime worth that??
I said good luck lol.
alternatorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 04:21 PM   #427
imfallenangel
Cybertron

Got an email for SG Starscream, stating a delay for February. Might just cancel and go with eBay as I don't care about the comic if that's the cause.

Argh!
Old 11-20-2021, 05:27 PM   #428
delrue
Crossover

I hope that doesn't mean Jetfire will also be delayed.
delrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 10:49 AM   #429
jdevil
Generation 1

Earthise Scorponok is back in stock if anyone is looking for him also. I grabbed one this morning, I have been looking for months.

https://hasbropulse.com/products/tra...orponok-figure
jdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 04:48 PM   #430
jdevil
Generation 1

Well that was an adventure. I ordered ER Scorponok about a month ago.

A few days later it arrived in Ottawa but got stuck in customs and FedEx contacted me because the shipper only declared it to be worth a $1 on the declaration even though it was obviously worth more than that and CBSA knew it. I had payed the taxes to Hasbro, so I sent them the invoice showing the value and taxes paid.

FedEx spent the next two weeks trying to contact the shipper but they were not responding as they needed to confirm the value and pay the taxes. They kept me informed all along.

Two weeks ago I contacted to ask why they were not responding to FedEx. Turns out the shipper was not Hasbro but a separate fulfillment centre they use and it was past the time they could contact them about problems with a shipment so the guy decided said he would refund what I paid and hopefully it would make it through but there was nothing Hasbro could do at that point. What a horrible business model for them and poor customer service. My prediction is the fulfillment centre collects the taxes and then declares $1 and pockets the taxes hoping that CBSA just lets the package through.

So Fedex continues to get in touch with the shipper (fulfillment centre) for the past two weeks and finally somebody responds (probably with the taxes due) and it was released from customs yesterday and was delivered today right before the holidays.

So in the end I got a free Earthrise Scorponok but it has been a roller coaster ride. I would gladly have paid the taxes if there had been any at this point but they did not. Kudos to Fedex for not giving up and making sure it got here in time for the holidays
jdevil is offline   Reply With Quote