Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 07-06-2007, 01:57 PM   #11
Synch
Beasty
Re: questions about the CLASsics Line

to be fair the target exclusive was easy to get and even went on clearance there... Heck you can still get it pretty cheap on ebay now...

& WM exclusive?.. What one is that?!..
Synch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 03:33 PM   #12
rid
Beast Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synch View Post
WM exclusive?.. What one is that?!..
Devastator
rid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 10:23 PM   #13
Shepp
Maverick Hunter
Shepp's Ebay Auctions

i wouldnt officially count that devastator set as a part of the classics line, since it was just a repaint of the energon sculpts.
Shepp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 10:28 PM   #14
C_Shewins
Robot Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepp View Post
i wouldnt officially count that devastator set as a part of the classics line, since it was just a repaint of the energon sculpts.
I don't know, according to many websites and Hasbro, it is one of classic line figure, although it is just a repaint. So as repaint Prime and Skywarp. I think classic collectors should pick that up.
C_Shewins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 10:53 PM   #15
C_Shewins
Robot Master

Now I have a question. I have been thinking for so long if I should get the mini-cons. I know it is part of the classic line...but they just suck and expensive. Do all you Classic collectors collect all the mini-cons? I never buy any seriously, I was trying to buy it, but always end up putting it down...cuz they are just too expensive for that kind of quality..
C_Shewins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 11:59 PM   #16
Dark Rage
白人看不懂

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Shewins View Post
Now I have a question. I have been thinking for so long if I should get the mini-cons. I know it is part of the classic line...but they just suck and expensive. Do all you Classic collectors collect all the mini-cons? I never buy any seriously, I was trying to buy it, but always end up putting it down...cuz they are just too expensive for that kind of quality..
You can probably find them for a cheaper price from online retailers, and possibly all bundled together.

I wouldn't buy these minicons, unless they combine into something together. *waves around TF Armada shield, blaster, and sword*
Dark Rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 02:09 AM   #17
Synch
Beasty

Quote:
I don't know, according to many websites and Hasbro, it is one of classic line figure, although it is just a repaint. So as repaint Prime and Skywarp. I think classic collectors should pick that up.
Yes its "part" of the classic line but its just a cheapo repaint marked as a exclusive... This thing has been put out under so many lines since energon its LAUGHABLE!

Besides they put out green versions of it in the energon line it self so you can just get those if you wanted I know when it first came out I hunted them all down in green just so I could have it look more devy my self
Synch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 02:52 AM   #18
Robimus
Iacon North Scout

Quote:
I don't count the mini-cons myself but I would pick up the Devastator given the chance. The only mini-cons I've bought were for my daughter to play with($4.98 each pack) and then it turned out they were too complex for a four year old to transform anyway.
So she just keeps playing with my G1 Bumblebee, Cliffjumper, Gears and Beachcomber. Add Twin Twist and Runabout to the list as well.
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 01:37 PM   #19
GMfan
Robot in Disguise

Depends on the set I suppose. I always wait till the mini-cons go onsale for $5 or just get a pack of 3 for $3 at TFcon. The only classic mini-cons I got was the dinobot ones, the air team (with 2 planes and a dragon), and the decepticon predator team (tiger, wolf, hawk). I have to say I like them, some times I'll just sit around fiddling with them while I wait for paint to dry :P.
GMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 11:43 AM   #20
Autovolt 127
Animated

The second best line since Cybertron and g1.
Add me on Discord: Autovolt#7759
Autovolt 127 is offline   Reply With Quote