Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 11-09-2021, 02:10 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
New Studio Series Bumblebee Reveals ? Soundwave, Ratchet, Brawn, Wheeljack, Ravage, &

Surprise! The Transformers Instagram page has just revealed a whole host of new Studio Series Bumblebee figures! Check it all out after the break and let us know what you thing on the boards!

The post New Studio Series Bumblebee Reveals – Soundwave, Ratchet, Brawn, Wheeljack, Ravage, & Shockwave! appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Old 11-09-2021, 02:17 PM   #2
Miraculous Galvatron
Omnious Combiner
Miraculous Galvatron's Ebay Auctions
Re: New Studio Series Bumblebee Reveals ? Soundwave, Ratchet, Brawn, Wheeljack, Ravag

Soundwave, shockwave, and ravage all needed here. Not sure if i'll have enough to grab the entire wave although they all look really cool!

http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=72077

eBay Sales Link:
https://www.ebay.ca/sch/782connie/m....customid=CAPB2
Miraculous Galvatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2021, 02:30 PM   #3
canprime
Nexus Maximus
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Re: New Studio Series Bumblebee Reveals ? Soundwave, Ratchet, Brawn, Wheeljack, Ravag

Damn that is a nice looking set of toys. I could see buying each one, which is not something I have said about any TF line in recent memory.

Too bad they won't look as crisp in person as they do in the digital renders. Either way a great looking line compared to previous SS movie figures.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2021, 02:47 PM   #4
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
Nexus Maximus

Definitely getting Shockwave. I skipped the Siege version because I didn't want to pay Leader prices for him and this'll be a nice replacement. The rest of them look like nice moulds, but I think I'd prefer them redecoed into new or obscure characters than as the G1 cast. I mean, it makes sense that Ratchet would turn into a kind of weird alien van-thing when he's on Cybertron, but to me Ratchet isn't Ratchet if he's not an ambulance.

EDIT: Wait, that's a Core-class Shockwave. On the one hand, that justifies things like the overly-large eye and somewhat clunky altmode, but on the other I already have three Shockwaves in that general size area (Prime Cyberverse Commander, CW Legends, Cyberverse Battle Class) and don't need another.

Last edited by Whisky Tango Foxtrot; 11-09-2021 at 03:37 PM.
Whisky Tango Foxtrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2021, 03:03 PM   #5
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

It's not really my bag, but might check out dat Brawn tho
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2021, 03:09 PM   #6
Marcotron
Robot Master

Brawn is cool. Ratchet is cool. Wheeljack, also nice.
Soundwave has more of a yoga pose than an alt mode. meh. He also apparently has a fake chest despite not turning into anything recognizable as anything.
Staring at it more, it looks like he turns into scenery. I saw someone say it looked like a piece of toast, and that's about as believable as anything else. At least that Core class Ravage fits in the chest and ejects. Maybe more minions incoming?

The core guys are what I'm worried about now. They are now in a box instead of a simple blister pack. Expect a ten dollar price jump. Let's guess $25 for the core class now?

Last edited by Marcotron; 11-09-2021 at 03:28 PM.
Marcotron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2021, 03:28 PM   #7
Maland2016
Generation 2

YOOOOOOOOOO these look awesome! Definitely getting Brawn and may get Ratchet if I don’t get ER!Ratchet before then.
Maland2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2021, 04:19 PM   #8
Tiffster
Classic

Shockwave looks like tf Prime shockwave
Tiffster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2021, 04:20 PM   #9
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus

Preordering all of these without hesitation, just wow
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2021, 04:47 PM   #10
xueyue2
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffster View Post
Shockwave looks like tf Prime shockwave

I thought so too.

Any idea what's is the Soundwave's alt mode?

sell/trade/wanted thread
feedback

xueyue2 is offline   Reply With Quote