Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 02-17-2022, 10:27 AM   #1
Transbot90210
Nexus Maximus
Behold Galvatron back in stock!

In case you missed it!!!

https://hasbropulse.com/products/tra...r1hPaHurt7YVIE
Old 02-17-2022, 10:36 AM   #2
Lioconvoy81
Beasty
Re: Behold Galvatron back in stock!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transbot90210 View Post
Awesome. Thanks for the heads-up!
Lioconvoy81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 10:42 AM   #3
Banshee
Energon

Hmm, wonder if I should wait to see if gamestop carries it.
Banshee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 11:48 AM   #4
NightshadeX
Robot Master
NightshadeX's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
Hmm, wonder if I should wait to see if gamestop carries it.
They never will. It's a Pulse website exclusive like the triceratops and the centurion drone. Grab it while you can...

I bought it from an ebay seller in Asia a couple of months ago for a bit more money (+$16 USD compared to Hasbro Pulse total cost) because I assumed it would never get in stock again. Only kicking myself a little bit. Could've been worse. Don't hesitate if you are interested...
NightshadeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 12:04 PM   #5
Iron Moose
Knows things

Thanks for letting us know!
Old 02-17-2022, 12:15 PM   #6
Banshee
Energon

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightshadeX View Post
They never will. It's a Pulse website exclusive like the triceratops and the centurion drone. Grab it while you can...

I bought it from an ebay seller in Asia a couple of months ago for a bit more money (+$16 USD compared to Hasbro Pulse total cost) because I assumed it would never get in stock again. Only kicking myself a little bit. Could've been worse. Don't hesitate if you are interested...
Thanks for the info. Placed an order, along with some marvel legends and other TF preorders to save on shipping. Just gotta cancel those preorders from EB and TSM now.
Banshee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 02:34 PM   #7
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus

Quote:

Are you sure? I think Gamestop had 2 different Galvatron exclusives up for preorder. They had the generations selects toy version and they had another one. I think I preordered it in October, but I'm unsure if it's this Reformatting Galvatron. I'll check with Gamestop and let you know.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 02:38 PM   #8
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
Are you sure? I think Gamestop had 2 different Galvatron exclusives up for preorder
I used to have that pre-order as well, though I cancelled it when I found out what it was (and more importantly, that it WASN'T for Covert Ravage)
But yeah it was like, a lil over a hundy - wouldn't have been for the toy-deco Selects Galvy
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 04:27 PM   #9
NightshadeX
Robot Master
NightshadeX's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Are you sure? I think Gamestop had 2 different Galvatron exclusives up for preorder. They had the generations selects toy version and they had another one. I think I preordered it in October, but I'm unsure if it's this Reformatting Galvatron. I'll check with Gamestop and let you know.
Yeah, I'm 99.9% sure. The two mystery pre-orders were long since solved. The first was just the Gen Selects Toy Color Galvatron. The second is the re-issue of the toy color Reflector trio.

I watched pre-orders like a hawk at my local Gamestop and checked frequently. I even held out hope that people were wrong about the second one being Reflector (TRA GEN HASCON EXCLUSIVE 2). But nope, it appeared on the website, finally, with that exact product code, and it was toy colour Reflector.

Seriously, do not hesitate if you want Behold Galvatron.
NightshadeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 06:13 PM   #10
imfallenangel
Cybertron

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by evenstaves View Post
I used to have that pre-order as well, though I cancelled it when I found out what it was (and more importantly, that it WASN'T for Covert Ravage)
But yeah it was like, a lil over a hundy - wouldn't have been for the toy-deco Selects Galvy
Quote:
Yeah, I'm 99.9% sure. The two mystery pre-orders were long since solved. The first was just the Gen Selects Toy Color Galvatron. The second is the re-issue of the toy color Reflector trio.

I watched pre-orders like a hawk at my local Gamestop and checked frequently. I even held out hope that people were wrong about the second one being Reflector (TRA GEN HASCON EXCLUSIVE 2). But nope, it appeared on the website, finally, with that exact product code, and it was toy colour Reflector.

Seriously, do not hesitate if you want Behold Galvatron.
You guys are talking about the purple transparent Galvatron?

I saw it in store (Gamestop) a few weeks ago. Nice looking and quite different, but the Galvatron mold doesn't do it for me as I'm fine with mt modified TR one. (Otherwise I would have picked up the toy coloured version anyways)

Didn't report nor paid that much attention (can't remember which one of the stores it was for certain but I think it was the Hull/Gatineau "Galleries de Hull" store) as I didn't think that he was a rarity or such.

Last edited by imfallenangel; 02-17-2022 at 06:17 PM.
imfallenangel is offline   Reply With Quote