Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 07-18-2012, 02:23 PM   #1
Ezynite
Generation 1
Free At Last! (Transformers We are Due!)

(Try not to Bash and make fun of this too much People, Enjoy)

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all Transformers are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the Assembly line, the sons of Transformer Collectors and the sons of Transformer Builders will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the company Hasbro, a company sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the Transformers they couldn’t get in the toy store, but by the wishing their Transformer’s were equal to those from far across the sea.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day, Hasbro, with its vicious views of what Transformer is not good enough for them to make, with its CEO & Chairman of the Board, having his lips dripping with the words of "We Won’t be Producing" and "too costly" -- one day right there in Hasbro little Transformer Collecting boys and girls will be able to join hands with Transformer Collecting boys and girls from Japan as Equals. Because they will one day be able to have the same Toys and not dream of what is so so far away!

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day every Toy Store shall be exalted, and every Website that sells Collectable’s and Companies that makes those Collectable’s shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight; "and the glory of the Transformer shall be revealed and all Collector’s & fans shall see it together."

This is our hope, and this is the faith that I say to Hasbro with.

With this faith, we will be able to hew out of Hasbro, out of our despair a Transformer of hope. With this faith, we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our collection into a beautiful symphony of perfection. With this faith, we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to a Toy Store together, to stand up for right to have the transformer’s due us, together, knowing that we will be free one day, to have the same Transformers from Hasbro that people have from Takara Tomy!
And this will be the day -- this will be the day when all of God's children will be able to sing with new meaning:

My Transformer Company 'tis of thee, sweet land of liberty & Equal Rights for Transformers, for thee I sing.
Land where my Fathers Transformer’s were Grand, land of the Collector’s pride,
From every Toy Store, let freedom ring! Let Us have The Transformers we are Due!

And if Hasbro is to be a great Company, this must become true.

And so let freedom ring from the prodigious hilltops of Hasbro Corporate Headquarters.

Let freedom ring from the mighty Toy Store’s.

Let freedom ring from the many Collector’s Sale’s Website’s.

Let freedom ring from the Opinionated Transformer Blog’s.

Let freedom ring from the Transformer Collector’s Facebook pages.

But not only that:
Let freedom ring from Every Child that wanted a Toy.

Let freedom ring from Every Adult that wanted a Toy & Calls it a Collectable.

Let freedom ring from every Wal-Mart and Target of North America.

From every Toy Section in the Mall, let freedom ring.

And when this happens, when we allow freedom ring, when we let it ring from every Toy Store and every Mall, from every Website and every Company, we will be able to speed up that day when all Transformer loving children & Adults and, Superhero Collectors and Lego Lovers, Power Ranger Fans and even, Star Trek & Star Wars Fans will be able to join hands and sing the words:

Free at last! Free at last!

& Hopefully We Will be able to say at that time.

Thank You Hasbro, we have what is Due!

p.s. This is was to be funny and not insulting cause thier is always somone that takes something the wrong way, So Sorry too those that might be offended but this was just meant to be something
Humours.

http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=38154
Ezynite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 02:26 PM   #2
STI 2NV
Energon
Re: Free At Last! (Transformers We are Due!)

Where did you find this?
STI 2NV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 09:59 PM   #3
RedOktobre
Alternator

I like it!

If this is a dream, I don't want to wake up!

View my collection on Youtube at the raginroninreview channel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxoEydL-p6s

Sales Thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showt...800#post360800

Feedback: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=2648

Disclaimer:
All statements or views expressed by the board member, "RedOktobre", are purely personal opinions which may or may not be substantiated by relevant facts. Any perceived insult resulting from opinions asserted by the said board member is absolutely unintentional.
RedOktobre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 10:29 PM   #4
Vakamadisk
Meow

Breakdown with proper paint apps and no itchy, scratchy, peeling decals and a solid hammer. That's the dream, eh? Isn't it?
I know that when I was a kid, I wanted screen-accuracy in my Transformers. Take Optimal Optimus from Beast Wars, for instance; I never used that rifle he came with because I didn't recognize it as belonging to him. I also almost broke the toy because I couldn't push the guns into his chest like in the show. With that said, I do not understand the neon weapons the Prime powerizers feature. Sure the weapons glowed a bit in the show when they fired, but the whole weapon wasn't glowing--and it sure wasn't glowing in such an intense color either.
Heh . . . No wonder there's still loads of 2nd edition Voyager Optimus. Kids do not recognize the weapons he's carrying; and since arms are in the air right now--the word 'arms,' think about its context here--they are not the right color . . . then again, the other armament is off too in that department.

Last edited by Vakamadisk; 07-18-2012 at 10:34 PM.
Vakamadisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 01:19 AM   #5
Ezynite
Generation 1

I Played with the wording personally =), Hopefully its gets a cpl Chuckles!

http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=38154
Ezynite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 08:58 PM   #6
TFtoys
Animated

would it be easier to get to apply the citizenship of China and work in the hasbro toy factory to select the QC and bring the "defective" item home ?
TFtoys is offline   Reply With Quote