Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Off Topic > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2014, 11:38 PM   #1
Ironwave
Seek and Destroy
The END is near

I have lost all hope in life, no matter what I do no matter who I talk to, it seems like nothing will ever change. I've seen therapy groups, nothing, I've seen psychologist, nothing, I talked to hotlines, nothing, I talked to family and friends, nothing, I've been hospitalised again nothing. You see, I can't take it anymore, I can't...the pain will always be there, no matter I will never be happy, I will never find happiness again. I have nothing to live for anymore, nothing to look forward to, I am just turning in circles and running around like a headless chicken. The only way for me not to be in pain anymore, is to end it.

I will tell my family about my plans and let them know to be prepared for what I am going to do.

Again, thanks to everybody for your support and compassion. I will miss you guys. Keep this Transformers World going.
Old 12-10-2014, 12:40 AM   #2
RageD
Energon
Re: The END is near

Call 911 and get assistance. I would do it for you, but I don't know where you live or how to direct them to you.
Old 12-10-2014, 01:21 AM   #3
Sludge2007
Beasty

http://youtu.be/OORsz2d1H7s
Old 12-10-2014, 01:21 AM   #4
jjwankenobi
Midichlorian Count Zero

Yes. Please seek some help. What you are suggesting will only transfer your despair to your loved ones and they do no deserve that as much as you don't.

Face this head on. Every moment, every second here is just borrowed. You've got to make the most of the little time we all have here. Don't jump the gun just to die. There will be plenty of nothingess when your time comes. No need to rush headlong into oblivion.

Volunteer, do some theatre, or get some medication, or take up an instrument or bodybuilding or something, but don't you dare do what you think you need to do.

Please tell us, your brothers and sisters in plastic crack addiction, what you need from us to convince you to not do this.

Old 12-10-2014, 01:52 AM   #5
Ironwave
Seek and Destroy

There's no much convincing to do. I see everybody around me happy, and I can't anymore. Trust me I will be one happy man the day I die.
Old 12-10-2014, 01:56 AM   #6
jjwankenobi
Midichlorian Count Zero

Actually you'll feel no emotions. No happy. No sad. Nothing. At least here you have the opportunity to feel something.

Give yourself just one more day and devote tomorrow to really finding some help. You'll be robbing yourself the possibility of happiness as well as taking away the happiness you could bring others.

Old 12-10-2014, 02:00 AM   #7
Ironwave
Seek and Destroy

Seek help? I've done everything that I could possibly do. Now, I am just a waste in this world, and I am taking the place to newborn who deserves it more than me.

I guess this is goodbye

Last edited by Ironwave; 12-10-2014 at 02:02 AM.
Old 12-10-2014, 02:11 AM   #8
jjwankenobi
Midichlorian Count Zero

Dude. You were a newborn once. And with a new outlook you can be reborn. You are not a waste and you deserve to live as much as anyone here.

What really needs to go is your notion of seeing everyone else happy but you. You are measuring your own happiness through them. You find what makes YOU happy and stick with it so long as you're not hurting anyone.

Old 12-10-2014, 02:13 AM   #9
chans formers
raff ow roud

i'm going to probably be the first to be blunt.....face it like a man.
don't give in.
i myself am currently in a shitty situation,be it family related or work related or what ever,my life is quite f@cked up too right now....in every aspect.
all you can do is pick yourself up off the ground,don't go down without a fight.
show whoever/whatever in your life that's so messed up that it/they can't win and you won't be beat.
if you start thinking stupid thoughts,find an avenue or some way to take your mind off of it.
i personally find customizing to be very theraputic at the moment.
with all the bs going on in my own life right now,my two main comforts are my little girl or kitbashing.
find something to focus on,but to just up and quit.........
i don't know you that well and we've talked a bit back and forth through pm's,and i can tell you do have a fighters spirit.
don't give in,everyone hits rough patches,it's easier to just give in but try standing on your feet and power through this...i know you can.
(through our earlier pm's and chats,you know i'm not saying this to be a dick or a troll or something stupid like that,everyone has problems....what are you going to do about yours without taking the easy way out?????)
Old 12-10-2014, 02:26 AM   #10
jjwankenobi
Midichlorian Count Zero

Anyone know Ironwave locally that can call him or check up on him?

He's logged off.

Wether or not has real intent to commit suicide is irrelevant as this is a genuine cry for help.

I am seriously regretting not giving him my cell number.

Closed Thread