Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 12-09-2020, 10:51 AM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Starscream New Stock Images And Walmart Listing

Walmart website*have uploaded new stock images of the recently revealed*Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Starscream. Starscream is part of this new Cyberverse Deluxe figures together with Prowl and Soundwave. While this new toys don’t come with a Build-A-Figure part like the previous waves, they include several new accessories. Curiously, the images come from a Cyberverse Deluxe Prowl Walmart listing, so we may have listings and images of the rest of these new figures soon. The figure is still out of stock but it’s priced*$19.87. Check all the images after the break and then let us know your impressions on » Continue Reading.

The post Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Starscream New Stock Images And Walmart Listing appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Old 12-09-2020, 12:25 PM   #2
The7thParallel
Nexus Maximus
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Starscream New Stock Images And Walmart Listing

Based on the missle effect... I shall dub him... HERNIA-SCREAM!
The7thParallel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2020, 12:52 AM   #3
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
Nexus Maximus
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Starscream New Stock Images And Walmart Listing

That's one ugly jet.
Old 12-10-2020, 06:42 AM   #4
canprime
Nexus Maximus
canprime's Ebay Auctions

In my opinion Cyberverse is an underated line. Both by the fandom, and Hasbro.

The show is great, with solid storytelling, and engaging characters considering what little screen time many get. It is more than I can say for WFC. Also I find the animation much better.

The toys are also pretty good, for the "kids" line. The Warrior class is definitely the weakest of the line, in no small part to the plastic quality. However there are a lot of great designs, and yes even gimmicks, in Cyberverse.

So I tend to give the line a lot of slack for what they provide. If I want better quality mainline toys I go with WFC.

All that said, this Starscream is a step up from the Warrior class releases, and is not too bad a representation of the character in the show. The effects are definitely the best part of the toy. Personally I like that they stopped the BAF idea as I don't really associate it with transformers.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2020, 07:23 AM   #5
GotBot
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by canprime View Post
In my opinion Cyberverse is an underated line. Both by the fandom, and Hasbro.

The show is great, with solid storytelling, and engaging characters considering what little screen time many get. It is more than I can say for WFC. Also I find the animation much better.

The toys are also pretty good, for the "kids" line. The Warrior class is definitely the weakest of the line, in no small part to the plastic quality. However there are a lot of great designs, and yes even gimmicks, in Cyberverse.

So I tend to give the line a lot of slack for what they provide. If I want better quality mainline toys I go with WFC.

All that said, this Starscream is a step up from the Warrior class releases, and is not too bad a representation of the character in the show. The effects are definitely the best part of the toy. Personally I like that they stopped the BAF idea as I don't really associate it with transformers.
Agreed, well said.
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote