Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion > Cybertron.ca Podcast - Canadian Slag

Old 04-08-2009, 06:53 PM   #21
Team Jetfire
More zero's in the behind
Re: Canadian Slag Episode 6 - The Artists of TFcon

Another great pod cast guys. It is sad to hear about the Optimus Statue, but maybe this will open up cool new transformer statue. And I check with the Mrs, I am not allowed to buy it as a front lawn ornament...

As for the 'what the Hell were they thinking' segment. I think that it is more of a facet of us being over informed by factory thieves and the internet.

I would assume that most toys go through a few stages before they hit the shelves. The last few probably include the designer’s final prototype and the subsequent approval of the executives in charge. My guess it that meeting would include a red pen and a lot of number crunching leaving our once brilliant designed, painted and perfected figure looking much different than the picture on the box.

That being said… I really hope that the Executives take into account how cools these figures really could be and pack as much toy in for the money….
Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 08:19 PM   #22
chans formers
raff ow roud

lmao!!the sad part is..... i can actually picture myself trying to sneak that ginormous prime past mo-inlawi hope it does find a good home/event thoughthanks for the shout outs too!!

i do agree with gmfan101 though,it does seem like hasbro's qc is starting to lack.(maybe in these times of recession,the painters at hasbro all recieved a 2 cent pay cut,leaving them at 8 cents an hour)
Old 04-08-2009, 09:46 PM   #23
GMfan
Robot in Disguise

The imagery was killing me with laughter thinking of you doing that :P

Canadian Slag ...it's a podcast. About robits. Listen to it...cuz you can't watch it.
GMfan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
canadian slag, podcast, tfcon