Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 07-04-2014, 01:23 AM   #1
ironclaugh
Armada
*NEW COMBINER* LEGION

So I wanted to share this with everyone. It's a new combiner that I call "Legion" (for he is many). He is made using 4, that's right 4!!!, Centurions... this of course means that he is made of 12 minicons. I used all 12 minicons and most of their weapons. In the end I did not use one of Runways weapons and the front end of one of the Windshears helicopter (they fall off way too easy anyway). Also you have to remove some arms to pull this off (about 6-8 pairs [I forget whos hahaha]) and unfortunately he isn't super(sooper) stable nor is he incredible posable. He does stand though and I think he is pretty cool. He is just a bit shorter than most G1 combiners... about the height of G1 Shockwave

Here is an image of course. I wanted to take better pictures but haven't had the time. I just wanted to post him up here to create "Legion Awareness" incase anyone was interested in building their own (TFCON could be a good place to grab a few Centurions hehe).

As you can see Heavy Treads does most of the work creating the stable footing and the arms and the rest mash together with weapons and other strange swap-outs to create LEGION. Now I am most likely going to either kitbash or create a new head for him since the Centurion head is a little underwhelming. He's got potential for sure!

There he is though. What do y'all think?
ironclaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 01:28 AM   #2
chans formers
raff ow roud
Re: *NEW COMBINER* LEGION

heh,that's funny,i have almost the same recipe cooking on the back burner.i was inspired the minute i seen these guys combine into larger bots in the idw darkcybertron series.
yours looks good so far,just seems to need a bit more articulation and a bigger head.
Old 07-04-2014, 04:11 AM   #3
DuG
Titanium

About time you post pictures of this sexy beast
DuG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 04:50 AM   #4
Undrave
Canadian Slag

Too bad we don't have their Heroic Terradore counterparts.
Undrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 06:33 PM   #5
Xtreme987
Metroplex

I think it's kewl however I don't think I'd bother spending money on 2-3 more mini-con's sets. I'm not a big fan of combiners anyway. Good work though.
Xtreme987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 09:59 PM   #6
ironclaugh
Armada

Yeah, I'm a combiner whore. Put me in a room with two Decepticons and I will be standing them on each others shoulders.
ironclaugh is offline   Reply With Quote