Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 05-08-2014, 03:28 PM   #1
ironclaugh
Armada
Prime RiD Dead End

I just broke down and decided to buy this guy at a local Hart... I bought him because he was still sitting there after all this time. I have him at home out of the package and I gotta say I like him a lot. I like the wheeljack mold and I guess I was just avoiding any character not actually in the show.

Anyways, glad I got him because he has good posability. He can even stand on one foot with a sword up above his head. Are there any other bots (even in other toy lines) that weren't very popular but are super awesome?

There is also Hot Shot in the RiD line but I always hated that Bumblebee mold so he can stay there on that shelf haha.
ironclaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 05:20 PM   #2
DuG
Titanium
Re: Prime RiD Dead End

Looks better than I thought it would. Now I'm kicking myself for not grabbing him when I had the chance.
DuG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 07:09 PM   #3
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

I picked him up when he first came out. Think it's a great figure
wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 08:22 PM   #4
Undrave
Canadian Slag

I really really want one myself. I'm supposed to have one waiting for me in the US but the deal with that friend is a bit complicated. Still I'm sure I can find one for cheap if that falls through...

when it comes to PRiD mold I like Knockout. He's not very screen acurate but the robot mode got some really cool detail and a nice silhouette with good pose potential. I'm quite happy with my Dark Energon one though, the neon colors are great!

As for robots that were ignored... I think the FOC Magnus is pretty cool. It's got a cool giant sword and his transformation is a joy to do.

Beast Hunter Ratchet is a bit of a pain because of the added spike but he's a very striking dude once you have him in front of you. Colors could be punchier though.
Undrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 09:14 PM   #5
dingd0ng
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undrave View Post
I really really want one myself. I'm supposed to have one waiting for me in the US but the deal with that friend is a bit complicated. Still I'm sure I can find one for cheap if that falls through...

when it comes to PRiD mold I like Knockout. He's not very screen acurate but the robot mode got some really cool detail and a nice silhouette with good pose potential. I'm quite happy with my Dark Energon one though, the neon colors are great!

As for robots that were ignored... I think the FOC Magnus is pretty cool. It's got a cool giant sword and his transformation is a joy to do.

Beast Hunter Ratchet is a bit of a pain because of the added spike but he's a very striking dude once you have him in front of you. Colors could be punchier though.
I have one for sale in my thread if your still looking for one.
Old 05-09-2014, 09:16 AM   #6
ironclaugh
Armada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undrave View Post

Hmmm... I will have to take another look at that Magnus. TBH the only FoC guys I have are Screamer and Shockwave. Passed on the Air Raid remold... although if I come across Jazz and others cheap I will probably grab them.

I don't like any of the Beast Hunter Remolds of the Prime bots... I dunno, it's a taste thing I guess. I do love Knockout but I really want to paint mine... especially those damn rims! haha.
ironclaugh is offline   Reply With Quote