Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Feedback and Reviews > Transformers Video Reviews

Old 04-20-2020, 07:17 PM   #1
GotBot
Nexus Maximus
Jinbao OS KO Warbotron Combined (3P Bruticus) Review

This is the build for the Jinbao OS KO Warbotron, their take on the character of Bruticus, but just how much of a behemoth is he? And, how functional is he?

https://youtu.be/tDaut-MmDMs
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2020, 10:54 PM   #2
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus
Re: Jinbao OS KO Warbotron Combined (3P Bruticus) Review

Great review as always. When I had CW Bruticus, I put the TDW upgrade kit on him and he looked great. I ended up selling him off since he was too small for my tastes.

Here's a picture of him with the upgrades:

I have my Zeta Toys Version as my main Bruticus, but for the price, the Jinbao is so tempting.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 12:04 PM   #3
GotBot
Nexus Maximus

Thabks, msn. He actually looked really good with the upgrades. I don't recall that set. How well did they work o him? The Jinbao is definitely more a titan, even if aesthetically unique abs stylized.
Old 04-21-2020, 12:36 PM   #4
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotBot View Post
Thabks, msn. He actually looked really good with the upgrades. I don't recall that set. How well did they work o him? The Jinbao is definitely more a titan, even if aesthetically unique abs stylized.
The upgrade set works well with him. The only issue was the feet. One peg broke when I tried to put them on so they were kind of useless at that point. The feet that are seen in the picture are the ko of the perfect effects feet.

The kit itself is made by Transform Dream Wave (TCW-01). Overall, it's a great upgrade set and makes the CW Bruticus look more formidable and more stable.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 05:39 PM   #5
GotBot
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
The upgrade set works well with him. The only issue was the feet. One peg broke when I tried to put them on so they were kind of useless at that point. The feet that are seen in the picture are the ko of the perfect effects feet.

The kit itself is made by Transform Dream Wave (TCW-01). Overall, it's a great upgrade set and makes the CW Bruticus look more formidable and more stable.
Thanks for the added image and the extra knowledge. I had seen the set, now that I size it up but had totally forgotten about it,lol.