Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 05-31-2013, 01:31 AM   #11
Commandoclone87
Seeker
Re: kreo brick replacement

I've been lucky. I've picked up 4 or 5 Kre-O sets on clearance and none have had any missing pieces. That said, the stickers on them are sh**. Was perfect in placing each individual sticker and they all started peeling within the first 48 hours.
Commandoclone87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 01:37 AM   #12
lars573
Energon
Re: kreo brick replacement

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedge1021 View Post
I bought up a bunch of the TF Kre-o sets from Zellers liquidation, just getting around to building them now. So far 3 sets out of 6 have missing parts / incorrect parts / defective parts. I'm gonna go thru all my sets and get a complete list of what's missing, then try to email Hasbro about it and see if I can get all the parts at once somehow. Some are easily replaced with Lego or other Kre-o's, but most of the missing parts are fairly unique.

NEVER EVER had any issues like this with Lego before, and I've got many of their sets. But I guess it's to be expected.
You can get forms from the US kreo site to order replacement parts (I've got the form for the Devastator's set). But you know how that can be about international shipping.

And this is the first time this has happened.