Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 10-16-2020, 04:30 PM   #1881
RocketGTR
Animated
Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNSrobot View Post
Kind of how I'm feeling. I suspect EB might get in on these, if Kingdom is any indication. Previously with Siege/ER you could only order a random figure from a size class. Kingdom is full on preorder.

Also, regular retail stuff so less concerning to preorder.

Hoping SS69 hits a Canadian site soon though. I want to know what our MSRP is. 270 USD. I'm expecting 400. Hope it's not more, hope it's a bit less. Hope I can get it on a 20% off sale at TRU lol.
As per the A3U FAQ:

"Order cancellations on in-stock products are accepted with a 15% re-stocking fee on all items cancelled. Cancellations must be done before an item is in transit. Once an order has been shipped, it is too late to cancel. If you miss your cancellation date, please refer to our Returns section to properly return products to us.

Order cancellations on pre-order items can be made by contacting us at support@agesthreeandup.ca. There will be NO re-stocking fee on pre-order items that have not arrived in stock."
Old 10-16-2020, 04:34 PM   #1882
Ransak The Elder
Beasty

I dont think Amazon, EB or Walmart are to blame in a lot of this. These stores are expecting deliveries that just are not showing up. I was talking to EB staff today about bugbite and they said its labeled as just not showing up in their warehouses when it was supposed too. Normally they would get a delay notice in email form so they can update their customers. I think Hasboro and/or their distributors are having a tough time fulfilling their orders to international customers. Either they dont have the product because of COVID (considering their announced a second production run on older figures this seems less likely?) or international shipping is backlogged.
Ransak The Elder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 04:36 PM   #1883
UsernamePrime
G.I. Joe is better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketGTR View Post
As per the A3U FAQ:

"Order cancellations on in-stock products are accepted with a 15% re-stocking fee on all items cancelled. Cancellations must be done before an item is in transit. Once an order has been shipped, it is too late to cancel. If you miss your cancellation date, please refer to our Returns section to properly return products to us.

Order cancellations on pre-order items can be made by contacting us at support@agesthreeandup.ca. There will be NO re-stocking fee on pre-order items that have not arrived in stock."

confirming as I cancelled an order as well as a couple individual figs within an order without issue.

Entire SS86 wave is $277 after tax/shipping. Tossing in a core class from Kingdom (rattrap or vertbreak) gives free shipping and brings the total to $280.

From pulse its $226 US
Amazon is $293
UsernamePrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 04:43 PM   #1884
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsernamePrime View Post
confirming as I cancelled an order as well as a couple individual figs within an order without issue.

Entire SS86 wave is $277 after tax/shipping. Tossing in a core class from Kingdom (rattrap or vertbreak) gives free shipping and brings the total to $280.

From pulse its $226 US
Amazon is $293
Fuck it, I just pre-ordered the SS86 stuff and SS69 Devastatator. I don't feel like eating a 15% restocking fee on it. I'm happy to have them ordered with minimal stress/fuss, for the retail price.

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 04:45 PM   #1885
LM75
Generation 1

Pre ordered all 6 studio series 86 today, got two jazz, one for my son total was 330$ all in
LM75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 05:02 PM   #1886
LM75
Generation 1

Nmctoys.ca has the ss 69 devistator for 359$ for 406$ tax in, just pre ordred one, expensive day today lol
LM75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 05:06 PM   #1887
Sun Swipe Prime
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNSrobot View Post
Do they ding me if I cancel? If I can get it on sale at TRU, I'd rather... but also, TRU has been such a pita lately for getting the bigger items on sale.
I'm pretty sure you can cancel, but my feeling is you may get on the naughty list if you do it too much. They don't want to be used as a side piece, a back up in case you can't find things at TRU on sale. Which, IMHO, is fair. If people constantly cancel, they get stuck with stock the may or may not be able to sell.
Old 10-16-2020, 05:11 PM   #1888
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Swipe Prime View Post
I'm pretty sure you can cancel, but my feeling is you may get on the naughty list if you do it too much. They don't want to be used as a side piece, a back up in case you can't find things at TRU on sale. Which, IMHO, is fair. If people constantly cancel, they get stuck with stock the may or may not be able to sell.
Completely fair. As far as I'm concerned, they're charging normal retail, they offer free shipping on big orders, and they have their shit together and a good reputation. I'm happy to begin supporting them in exchange for not having to hunt for fuckin' TOYS. =D

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 05:16 PM   #1889
RocketGTR
Animated

I posted links on the A3U thread so should probably take it there instead of here on the Amazon thread.
Old 10-16-2020, 05:39 PM   #1890
savagephil
Robot in Disguise

Has Amazon addressed when they will release the coneheads and ironhide prowl 2 pack? I've ordered Aug 10th and they cancelled day of, delivery saying out of stock. They need to get a proper release date
savagephil is offline   Reply With Quote