Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 10-18-2020, 08:51 PM   #1921
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus
Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by protoform_ironhide View Post
Just checked, I think your method won't work. I noticed Hasbro don't seem to reply to any questions and concerns to their customers on those social media you are talking about. I think best way is asking them in public at a Transformers con or toy show or something, because don't think they will reply you via those social media or email. Thank you for your suggestion though.
Start here:

consumercare.hasbro.com
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 12:50 PM   #1922
Ransak The Elder
Beasty

Ok I did the online chat. I told them the situation of exclusives and preorders being canceled with no word. Got the standard "we do not control product after it goes..." and i was able to stop them there and explain these companies are saying they have no received product. She then said she would look into it and said it was taking longer than expected and would send me an email with an answer.

I think if more people do this we might get an answer. It takes about 2-3 minutes to write in the info for the online desk help.

Last edited by Ransak The Elder; 10-19-2020 at 12:54 PM.
Ransak The Elder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 01:10 PM   #1923
protoform_ironhide
Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransak The Elder View Post
Ok I did the online chat. I told them the situation of exclusives and preorders being canceled with no word. Got the standard "we do not control product after it goes..." and i was able to stop them there and explain these companies are saying they have no received product. She then said she would look into it and said it was taking longer than expected and would send me an email with an answer.

I think if more people do this we might get an answer. It takes about 2-3 minutes to write in the info for the online desk help.
Sounds like they are blaming Amazon and Walmart then, I personally think Walmart/Amazon are not handling the preorder properly, because they don’t care in my opinion. Again... no point in guessing. I just don’t see why Hasbro doesn’t want to make money when toys business is so hard nowadays. Giving Amazon/Walmart Exclusive is just a BIG No No, don’t know why Hasbro is doing such stupid thing when these are figures that everyone wanted. I still hope someone can bring the question to a convention where Hasbro attend to get an accurate answer, so they can properly face the issue and give us a direct answer. It’s never here in Vancouver, otherwise I am not afraid to ask. We are consumers and we want to know. Right now this is just a blaming game between Hasbro vs Amazon/Walmart.
protoform_ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 01:15 PM   #1924
Ransak The Elder
Beasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by protoform_ironhide View Post
Sounds like they are blaming Amazon and Walmart then, I personally think Walmart/Amazon are not handling the preorder properly, because they don’t care in my opinion. Again... no point in guessing. I just don’t see why Hasbro doesn’t want to make money when toys business is so hard nowadays. Giving Amazon/Walmart Exclusive is just a BIG No No, don’t know why Hasbro is doing such stupid thing when these are figures that everyone wanted. I still hope someone can bring the question to a convention where Hasbro attend to get an accurate answer, so they can properly face the issue and give us a direct answer. It’s never here in Vancouver, otherwise I am not afraid to ask. We are consumers and we want to know. Right now this is just a blaming game between Hasbro vs Amazon/Walmart.

Well not caring isnt an issue. Its a giant corporation. Which person in the chain of command is supposed to care if low level customers are getting their products or not? They sell in bulk to distributors and large retailers.. what those people do with it then is not really under their control. These are the companies that distribute the goods across the world not hasboro.

I guess all we can do is wait for the email. If she was going to die on the "its not our problem" thing she wouldnt of talked to me for about 10 minutes and said she would follow this up through email.

Distribution is an interesting topic. Distributors of Magic the Gathering recently got in trouble for holding back product and selling it on the secondary market for more profit. WOTC removed one major distributor from their partners over it. Are others doing this as well with other products?

Last edited by Ransak The Elder; 10-19-2020 at 01:17 PM.
Ransak The Elder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 01:29 PM   #1925
neevnav
Masterpiece

Just got a notification Gigawatt is back for Pre-order.
Old 10-19-2020, 02:08 PM   #1926
delrue
Crossover

Probably all the pre-orders that people cancelled because they don't trust Amazon, lol.
delrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 02:16 PM   #1927
xueyue2
Canadian Slag

Right, it's better to use Amazon.ca as the last option.

sell/trade/wanted thread
feedback

xueyue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 02:48 PM   #1928
Icetron

I got delay notice for the Ironhide/Prowl set, honestly i lost interest due to the delays so I might just cancel it.
Old 10-23-2020, 08:06 PM   #1929
theoneyouknowleast
Classic

Got an email for Oct 25th - Nov2 for Ratchet/Lifeline set ...... Um sorry amazon. I wont let you play with heart. Ill see it when I believe it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	201
Size:	11.8 KB
ID:	47642  

My Sales Thread
My Wanted Thread
My Feedback Thread

Looking For: Nothing Right Now

Last edited by theoneyouknowleast; 10-23-2020 at 08:32 PM.
theoneyouknowleast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2020, 03:44 PM   #1930
LostPrime
Generation 1

Ironworks up for $19.23

https://www.amazon.ca/Transformers-T...568588&sr=8-10
LostPrime is offline   Reply With Quote