Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 10-29-2017, 05:38 PM   #1
Oberon Prime
Beasty
Where would you preorder Iron Factory DJD releases?

Hello All,

Long time no post. However a new product announcement has me crawling out from under my rock.

Specifically the Iron Factory renditions of the various DJD members set for end of next year.

Now when I am not at the mercy of my local Walmart for the latest Hasbro releases my usual poison is Takara MPs which I usually order from Japanese retailers such as HLJ and AmiAmi.

What I'd like to know is if their is a Japanese or Asia based site that would allow me to preorder these IF releases at prices which after exchange to CAD will yield similarly better prices. For example HLJ is saving me $40CAD before shipping on the upcoming MP Sunstreaker over what BBTS and TFSource would cost me. On a single of these IF releases I don't expect to save $40. But these are like the Takara MPs made in Asia so I should be able to skip the markup and particularly horrible USD to CAD exchange required when shopping with most NA based retailers.
My Want Thread
My Sales Thread

Oberon Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 07:15 PM   #2
DuG
Titanium
Re: Where would you preorder Iron Factory DJD releases?

I find Slayback (Madhause Toys) has great prices for Iron Factory figures and will be getting these from him myself.
DuG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 07:20 PM   #3
BoNKerS
Animated

^ x 2!
BoNKerS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 12:25 AM   #4
Oberon Prime
Beasty

I am familiar with ol slayback. His price on current IF Drift and Deadlock are $45 each which I can't compare to TFSource/BBTS since they only carry the 2 packs but that works out to 45 each after exchange. And those sites $40usd for IF Tarn would be $51CAD right now so assuming ยข45cad is his price he does in fact offer some savings. So thus far he is at the top of my list.

However I would still prefer to avoid the markup of a NA based retailer entirely. Surely somebody knows of and has dealings with an Asia based retailer that sells 3P products and will offer shipping to Canada.
My Want Thread
My Sales Thread

Oberon Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 01:47 PM   #5
Gaudreau
Generation 1

Ages 3 and Up or Rubadubspawn would be who I'd order from

My Sales Thread
Gaudreau is offline   Reply With Quote