Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 04-21-2018, 09:51 AM   #11
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus
Re: Titan Class Omega Supreme?

Perhaps, I think I read somewhere they were considering a Skop and might release another titan along with Predaking. You never know. Metroplex was released before CW from what I remember linked in with War for Cybertron line, and was also stylized as a figure from the game series I think. He might be reissued with the next series and perhaps they will add in one more Titan this year unexpectedly and maybe and hopefully an Omega, that will likely be the same size as the rest of the Titans. Would be interesting if they made his rocket arms and tank transform into other robots and combine as well.
MilanX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 10:08 AM   #12
Crobot91
Metroplex

My preference is that Hasbro does Scorponok first; my TR Fort Max needs his arch-rival displayed beside him.

At this time, Omega's not a priority for me since I already have the YOTH version in my CHUG display and the Fans Toys version in my MP display.

When they do get around to doing Omega, I hope he's the same height as CW Devy and POTP Predaking. It doesn't feel right to have Omega the same height as Metroplex and Fortress Maximus unless you want to display him with your MP figures IMO.
Old 04-21-2018, 02:23 PM   #13
Ozrein
Stunticon

Omega Supreme is my top priority for a Titan class figure. I've been needing a good rival for UW Devestator since he came out.

I'm really hoping he's the next Titan figure after Predaking.
Old 04-21-2018, 02:26 PM   #14
Thunderwing
Generation 1

Would love to have a Titan class Scorponok to go against Fort Max. Omega would be cool, too, if it was properly constructed.
Thunderwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 03:42 PM   #15
Sun Swipe Prime
Canadian Slag

My guess, since they held that contest a while back that at the very least they have the designs for Omega and Scorpinok ready to go, so don't see any reason that these last two base-formers won't eventually make it to market.
Old 04-21-2018, 11:06 PM   #16
DinobotsDestroyU
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozrein View Post
Omega Supreme is my top priority for a Titan class figure. I've been needing a good rival for UW Devestator since he came out.

I'm really hoping he's the next Titan figure after Predaking.
You read my mind! :-)
Old 04-22-2018, 10:02 AM   #17
Shockwave 75
I drink, & I know things.

With what's happening to TRU in the US, the idea of any Titan class figures may go on hiatus for a while, till they can figure out a retailer who is willing to take such a large figure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Swipe Prime View Post
My guess, since they held that contest a while back that at the very least they have the designs for Omega and Scorpinok ready to go, so don't see any reason that these last two base-formers won't eventually make it to market.
I think they said after that vote that they basically want to do all of them, they were just looking to see who the fans wanted first.

Now, do we want a rocket base Omega, or maybe one that turns into the Ark, like in Animated, though probably not in the Animated style?
Old 04-22-2018, 10:35 AM   #18
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockwave 75 View Post
or maybe one that turns into the Ark, like in Animated, though probably not in the Animated style?
As someone who loved Animated and thought the designs were tight and cool, I would absolutely purchase an Animated Omega
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 11:05 AM   #19
mrluthor
Robot in Disguise

They hinted an Omega Supreme in a McDonalds Happy Meal commercial last year plus the fan vote. I think it will be the next Titan after Predaking. Since Toys R Us is closing in the US it might just be available online in the states if it's made. I have never seen any of the box sets in the other US stores that I visit regularly. Toys R Us was the only store in the states that had box sets or titans in stock ready to buy. But why wait for it when the third party already made better version than what Hasbro will give us. Fanstoy, DX9 and WeiJiang have great versions of Omega Supreme.
mrluthor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 12:59 PM   #20
Sun Swipe Prime
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by evenstaves View Post
As someone who loved Animated and thought the designs were tight and cool, I would absolutely purchase an Animated Omega
Have you seen this guy's scratch built, transformable. Animated Omega? I want one .

Link to a thread with more picks.
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/thread...upreme.224916/