Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 06-30-2007, 01:28 PM   #1
Synch
Beasty
Cfox movie tickets?...

So to anyone who went to the show on the 28th I am looking for some good scans of the tickets you picked up at the fox tower Pics of both megatron & optimus & I would Love a scan of the back as well if someone would be able to do that for me please!!

As I have stated in a couple of other posts I was very disapointed when they ripped them up & shocked too ! Not only was this for a Transformers movie, something I have been into since I was a kid like most of you! But its the firsts premier of a movie that I have ever gone to!

I had plans to set these up in a nice lil frame & stick em on my wall heh! I still have the other halfs & got lucky & got the heads on them so if I could get some decent pics I could still make it look nice!

Last edited by Synch; 06-30-2007 at 01:31 PM.
Synch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 07:35 PM   #2
Synch
Beasty
Re: Cfox movie tickets?...

badjeff (thanks man!!) hooked me up with some scans but they seem to be a different color than mine & I the back is different too which makes sense since its just the sponsers of where ever you are that are doing it ...

Sooo ... would anyone in bc who went still have theres?..
Synch is offline   Reply With Quote