Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 09-12-2016, 08:13 PM   #41
innermanchild
Robot in Disguise
Re: Upgrade Kits

Quote:
Originally Posted by eNdblu View Post
Does anyone have any experience w/ these feet and hand upgrades for CW Bruticus?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Simple-Versio...UAAOSw0UdXum6U
Quote:
Originally Posted by innermanchild View Post
Funny, I bought them from that seller a day before you posted. According to the tracking number they are on their way, but will probably be another couple of weeks before I get them. It came out to $24.08 on my CC; will post feedback on them when they arrive.
So I got them today, pretty fast shipping I find. Anyhow, they're great! I will likely be buying the black and purple ones if I can find them for the same price. I don't know how sturdy they would be if you keep taking them apart and putting them back together, but for my purpose of posing my combiners, I definitely recommend them.

innermanchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 08:20 PM   #42
Akroyer
Nexus Maximus
Re: Upgrade Kits

Damn, they look good. I ordered a set the other day, either grey or silver kind hard to tell from the ebay pic. That silver looks cool though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by innermanchild View Post
So I got them today, pretty fast shipping I find. Anyhow, they're great! I will likely be buying the black and purple ones if I can find them for the same price. I don't know how sturdy they would be if you keep taking them apart and putting them back together, but for my purpose of posing my combiners, I definitely recommend them.

Akroyer is offline   Reply With Quote