Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2009, 10:49 AM   #1
GMfan
Robot in Disguise
Universe and Animated Voyagers on Clearance at Wal-mart

Many reports have been coming in from our board members that Transformers Universe and Animated voyagers are on clearance at Wal-mart for $10!

Many stores have been receiving additional stock and has now given members in Ontario (and hopefully elsewhere soon) a chance to pick up the wave 4 voyagers Inferno and Vector Prime. Wal-marts with remaining stock is also on clearance.

UPDATE: A call from head office had said that the SKU's for Animated Voyagers were not properly updated, if a store manager says it was a flier misprint, they're wrong. Also today (October 2) is the last day for the sale.

See where these Transformers and more are being sighted in our Canadian Transformers Sightings forum.
Attached Images

Canadian Slag ...it's a podcast. About robits. Listen to it...cuz you can't watch it.

Last edited by GMfan; 10-02-2009 at 12:09 PM.
Old 09-18-2009, 10:49 AM   #2
Goaliebot
All Makes and Models
Check yr WalMart for $10 Classicsverse Voyagers incl Inferno & Vect Prime (restocks)

This morning at what appears to be several Ontario WalMarts anyway, the previously-of-minor-interest $10 Classicsverse Voyagers clearance sale got interesting! Several of us have found that WalMart has rolled out new stock including Inferno and Vector Primes (plus Treadbolts (the Jetfore repaint), Blasters, etc) at $10 each.

Check your WalMart!
Do you have Perfect Effect Powermaster Prime upgrades PC-15 (little Ginrai dude) and PC-16 (transforming Prime cab) - or Fans Hobby Powerbaser - and you want some hard-to-get MISB ER / TR figures (the 3 ER Coneheads, Runamok, TR Twin Twist & Top Spin)? PM me if you're interested in working out a trade!

Last edited by Goaliebot; 09-18-2009 at 10:58 AM.
Old 09-18-2009, 10:54 AM   #3
joshimus
Metroplex
Re: Check yr WalMart for $10 Classicsverse Voyagers incl Inferno & Vect Prime (restoc

didn't see inferno near me in hamilton
Old 09-18-2009, 10:56 AM   #4
Black Cat
Animated
Re: Check yr WalMart for $10 Classicsverse Voyagers incl Inferno & Vect Prime (restoc

Bah. I'm stuck in class 'til 4:15. Hopefully people don't go and stock up.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:01 AM   #5
0taku
Machine War
0taku's Ebay Auctions
Send a message via MSN to 0taku Send a message via Yahoo to 0taku

anyone know what's in stock a@ STC or markham and steeles walmart???
Old 09-18-2009, 11:07 AM   #6
Storm.Shadow
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goaliebot View Post
This morning at what appears to be several Ontario WalMarts anyway, the previously-of-minor-interest $10 Classicsverse Voyagers clearance sale got interesting! Several of us have found that WalMart has rolled out new stock including Inferno and Vector Primes (plus Treadbolts (the Jetfore repaint), Blasters, etc) at $10 each.

Check your WalMart!
Interesting...did you find any in the K/W area? Thanks!
Old 09-18-2009, 11:08 AM   #7
Storm.Shadow
Generation 2

...nevermind, just saw your other post.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:09 AM   #8
Goaliebot
All Makes and Models

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm.Shadow View Post
Interesting...did you find any in the K/W area? Thanks!
A mountain of 'em at Waterloo WalMart this morning. All of it new stock (wasn't there 2 days ago).
Do you have Perfect Effect Powermaster Prime upgrades PC-15 (little Ginrai dude) and PC-16 (transforming Prime cab) - or Fans Hobby Powerbaser - and you want some hard-to-get MISB ER / TR figures (the 3 ER Coneheads, Runamok, TR Twin Twist & Top Spin)? PM me if you're interested in working out a trade!
Old 09-18-2009, 11:34 AM   #9
Uberman
Energon

Nothing at the Toronto Dufferin Mall. I wanna get my grubby mitts on an Inferno...
Old 09-18-2009, 11:38 AM   #10
Mighty_Galvatron
Canadian Slag

Inferno and Vector Prime...interesting, very interesting indeed. Hmmmm, do I drive to the 'loo and pick them up? What to do what to do.

I know that Georgetown Wall-Mart does not have them in stock as of last night...

I hope more people can post here if they find these figures in stock at their (or another's) Wal-Mart. I would not mind getting both...but I don't want them bad enough to drive to Waterloo on a Friday night.
Closed Thread

Tags
sale, universe