Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 02-19-2014, 09:54 PM   #71
Abraxys
With full honors.
Re: The Masterpiece Appreciation and Speculation Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT Prime View Post
uhh it says "Posted by the folks over at Big Bad Toy Store" its not really confirmation But, so far it seems likely it'll come out regardless.

Abraxys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 10:59 PM   #72
Johnstewling
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraxys View Post
uhh it says "Posted by the folks over at Big Bad Toy Store" its not really confirmation But, so far it seems likely it'll come out regardless.
Yeah pretty sure we all know that MP Bumblebee and, MP Wheeljack, and MP Magnus are coming and have known for several months now.
Johnstewling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 11:11 PM   #73
MULTIPLEX
DECEPTICON BEATDOWN TIME!

Whatever. I need them all now!

@Rev
that flame sword looks awesome. I see people using it in Dino mode too for his mouth

Last edited by MULTIPLEX; 02-19-2014 at 11:45 PM. Reason: Spelling
MULTIPLEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 12:46 AM   #74
DuG
Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cylon View Post
But what I really want are some more big bad ass Cons. MP triple changers Astrotrain and Blitzwing would be awesome. Hopefully Takara will learn and improve on Generations Blitzwing. And of course an office MP Shockwave.!
Why is there never any love for Octane? He always seems to get left out of the triple changer conversations. He was actually my favourite triple changer when I was younger. Probably because he was my only one. Actually through the use of my imagination and thanks to one of six shots modes I found a fourth gun mode for him. I would love to see an MP Octane in the future but doubt if will ever happen.

If all we're going to get for cons is repaints for the next while I'd really like to see an MP 11 Skywarp and I have a strong feeling I'm not the only one.

Just got my Quakewave in and to be honest he really does live up to the hype. I'm really glad I picked him up. He's my first third party bot and has found a home with my MP Decepticons.

So far my MPs consist of Megatron, Hasbro Starscream, Skywarp, Thundercracker, Acid Storm, Takara Sunstorm, both Hasbro and Takara Soundwaves, and now Quakewave. With MP 11 and Soundblaster on order.
DuG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 01:02 AM   #75
MULTIPLEX
DECEPTICON BEATDOWN TIME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuG View Post
If all we're going to get for cons is repaints for the next while I'd really like to see an MP 11 Skywarp and I have a strong feeling I'm not the only one.
I second that

Quote:
Just got my Quakewave in and to be honest he really does live up to the hype. I'm really glad I picked him up. He's my first third party bot and has found a home with my MP Decepticons.
Lot of people equate Quakewave with Masterpiece. I don't own him, but I have heard nothing but good things. I guess when Scoria comes, I'll see what the hype is about with this FansToys company.
MULTIPLEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 01:10 AM   #76
funkmasterke
Custom User Title

Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, none of those are official announcements made by Takara though. Those release dates are just assumptions.

We know we will eventually get MP UM and MP BB, but there hasn't been any actual release dates and I was wondering where that guy got his.
funkmasterke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 02:00 AM   #77
Darth Cylon
addicted to mecha

Quote:
Why is there never any love for Octane? He always seems to get left out of the triple changer conversations. He was actually my favourite triple changer when I was younger. Probably because he was my only one. Actually through the use of my imagination and thanks to one of six shots modes I found a fourth gun mode for him. I would love to see an MP Octane in the future but doubt if will ever happen.
Because most people love G1 season 1 and 2 and up to the movie. Season 3 and on was mostly a mess...

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkmasterke View Post
Yeah, none of those are official announcements made by Takara though. Those release dates are just assumptions.

We know we will eventually get MP UM and MP BB, but there hasn't been any actual release dates and I was wondering where that guy got his.
Exactly. BBTS jumped the gun, even though it maybe true. But there never was official announcement from Takara about MP Bee and MP Magnus. If they did then the Japanese online retailers would have solicited preorder but none do so far. Most Japanese sellers don't even have preorders for MP-12 and MP-14 reissue which BBTS says is coming this summer...
Old 02-20-2014, 06:36 AM   #78
Mercutio
Generation 2

I'll echo those hoping for a masterpiece combiner. My dream figure would have to be Bruticus. I would have said Devastator, but I don't know if it could be more epic than Hercules. But an MP Bruticus could be truly amazing. I know the designer said he wanted to make one, but they're changing designers, right? In any case, I'll keep hoping.
Mercutio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 08:26 AM   #79
The7thParallel
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cylon View Post
Because most people love G1 season 1 and 2 and up to the movie. Season 3 and on was mostly a mess...

Exactly. BBTS jumped the gun, even though it maybe true. But there never was official announcement from Takara about MP Bee and MP Magnus. If they did then the Japanese online retailers would have solicited preorder but none do so far. Most Japanese sellers don't even have preorders for MP-12 and MP-14 reissue which BBTS says is coming this summer...
The Japanese sellers won't list the reissues period. They aren't coming from takara, they're coming from Hasbro Asia. Don't expect them to pop up anywhere cheaper than they are now, unfortunately. We're looking at close to $100 no matter where we buy/import them.

Bee and UM are coming, but lack an official announcement. There is no release date or even a window. Maybe we will hear more once g2 sideswipe or soundblaster come out.
The7thParallel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 08:37 AM   #80
namomaz
Beasty

Speaking of g2 sideswipe you can order him from hlj but the stock level is low.

My feedback thread
namomaz is offline   Reply With Quote