Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 08-22-2013, 08:54 AM   #21
there_is_a_martens
Beast Machine
Re: Metroplex for $134.99 in 2013 Sears Wishbook

Can anyone tell me if any transformers other than metroplex will be available in the wishbook this year?
Old 08-22-2013, 09:51 AM   #22
Tonestar
Star Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mAk View Post
27 years ago....
That's what made Christmas such a great time for me and my friends as kids...going thru their wishbook and and the Consumers Distributing catalog and circling just about everything you wanted...ooh those really were the days.
Old 08-22-2013, 10:07 AM   #23
Rev
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonestar View Post
That's what made Christmas such a great time for me and my friends as kids...going thru their wishbook and and the Consumers Distributing catalog and circling just about everything you wanted...ooh those really were the days.

absolutely!
Rev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 10:27 AM   #24
BoNKerS
Animated

Quote:

YES!!!!
BoNKerS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 10:29 AM   #25
Markusmaxmus
Beasty
Markusmaxmus's Ebay Auctions

Hasbro.com Has Metroplex in stock @ 124.99 and the ship to Canada. Watch for shipping. I just orderd Transformers shockwave lab @ $49.99 + SH - $33.96 + TAX $4.20

But Metroplex in stock
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/transfo...-figure?BR=496
Old 08-22-2013, 11:02 AM   #26
jacobot
drone 179

Quote:
Originally Posted by there_is_a_martens View Post
Can anyone tell me if any transformers other than metroplex will be available in the wishbook this year?
Only other TFs were Ultimate BH Prime & Prediking for $69.99
jacobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 11:42 AM   #27
Bruticus
B&K Collectables

Quote:
Originally Posted by laffy View Post
a member from quebec has one and has comfermed its sound chip is only sounds.. also with it being wide spead and being sold to quebec the laws will have to be followed... all i can say is blame quebec and to set it stright im french

as to getting the english box: only sold in the us or online and brought into canada (silver snail)...
- the us box has only english text on the box and will talk in english and make sounds
- the canada/spanish box will have english/french/spanish text on the box aswell will only have sound effects toy will not talk....
Quote:
Originally Posted by laffy View Post
The leader classes or all toys will not talk french it will not have any english talking only sound effects ... like some of the movie leaders sold in canada
How would this even be possible, unless they are a Hasbro employee? Titan Metroplex has not be released anywhere in Canadian retail yet and the major toy distributors don't have a solidified date from Hasbro either. The only thing people have to go by is what is written on the TRU website, which says that it is shippable to Quebec and it is bilingual. Even that is heresay as Hasbro has not confirmed any of this.

Personally, here is my feelings on this... It's a just a stupid sound chip. The toy is the part that attracts me to it's awesomeness, not him saying "Metroplex heeds the call of the last Prime." If that is something that is important to people, then order it from TFSource or BBTS and pay all of the extra fees for it. I'm buying it to have him and display his awesomeness beside Fort and Brave Max, as I am sure others are too, as there was an equal number of people who were looking at getting the Japanese one... and there will be no English chip in there.

Just felt I had to say that because it seems that this debate on the sound chip and whether he says the line stated above has ruffled a lot of feathers and I can't understand why. Maybe it's because G1's never had sound chips, so we really didn't care if they spoke. As long as Omega, Trypticon, and Sky Lynx walked and Shockwave and Galvatron pew pew'ed, who cared. As long as FoC Metroplex has a working sound chip as stated, does it really matter?

-----------------------------------------------------
Add B&K Collectables to your Facebook HERE

Follow B&K Collectables on your Twitter HERE

Subscribe to the B&K Collectables' newsletter HERE
------------------------------------------------------
Cybertron.ca Feedback Thread --> http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=18760
Bruticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 01:00 PM   #28
BoNKerS
Animated

soo uhhh both mine are coming from asia... will mine be a japanese talking metroplex?! buahahaha

i dont' care, i won't be hitting the botton... I just want a 2 foot tall beast which does not fit anywhere within my collection!!! whooo haaa!!!!
BoNKerS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 01:07 PM   #29
mAk
Machine War

Christmas was magical in those days. *sigh*

Quote:
mAk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 01:14 PM   #30
Hellboy
Alternator

I can't verify what sound chip he does come with but these were for sale at comic shops, delivered from Hasbro, a few weeks ago. Anyone who bought one could verify with certainty as to the sounds available with the Canadian version.