Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 01-21-2021, 07:09 PM   #3011
Endlessdark
Generation 2
Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

So after I preordered Primal and Blackarachnia and they never showed up, after ten days they claimed the packages were damaged and sent back.

They assured me Megatron would be here in two days. That was two days ago. Guess he’s damaged too...
Endlessdark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 07:24 PM   #3012
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endlessdark View Post
So after I preordered Primal and Blackarachnia and they never showed up, after ten days they claimed the packages were damaged and sent back.

They assured me Megatron would be here in two days. That was two days ago. Guess he’s damaged too...
That's actual bull they're giving you. You should probably call customer service and speak with someone. Regardless if they're issuing you a refund, you are counting on them as a retailer to fulfill the order.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 07:47 PM   #3013
zirew_85
Machine War

Quote:

Same here, pre-ordered Megatron, was shipped on Saturday and supposed to be delivered the next day. But never showed up so at least I'm not alone. Something fishy going on at amazon, maybe someone working there is stealing transformers.
zirew_85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 10:07 PM   #3014
MapleMegatron
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteng View Post
They have some UM Spoiler Packs available ($69.99) if anyone is still looking

Transformer WAR for Cybertron Trilogy Netflix Leader Ultra Magnus Spoiler Pack https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B085TGGRGT/..._hjJbGbJ8WD1XN

Third party seller, but not a bad price for those interested.
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 03:22 AM   #3015
Autobotz24
G1 Junkie
Autobotz24's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapper6 View Post
Amazon.com came through with the backup order I placed late last fall. I received an MISB/MISB Autobot Alliance Two-Pack.

They took the official Hasbro Mailer Box, stuck it in an Amazon box, and delivered it to me.

Everything was sealed, everything was there, I now have one of the Earthrise two packs.

Still getting delay messages about the coneheads.

Ironhide has an odd problem though, I can't get his head to turn freely, it will turn to the left alright, but refuses to turn to the right and Prowl's head is pretty stiff too. I'm going to avoid overstressing anything though and am just grateful I own the ruddy things now.
I've got the same issue with Ironhide too. I'm just thankful I got him and not going to press my luck

Feedback thread
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showt...ght=Autobotz24

Among the winners, there is no room for the weak
Autobotz24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 10:30 PM   #3016
Endlessdark
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
That's actual bull they're giving you. You should probably call customer service and speak with someone. Regardless if they're issuing you a refund, you are counting on them as a retailer to fulfill the order.
There’s been a bunch of emails back and forth, but they can’t really seem to come up with any answers. The only time I got someone on the phone, they only provided me with the information that I could already see on the tracking, which is that it seemingly disappeared.

I’m being polite and understanding with them, as I’m fully aware none of this is their fault, and at the end of the day, these are just plastic toys. However, I have to imagine they would have some idea of what’s happening with the items? Three preordered in a row is a little silly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zirew_85 View Post
Same here, pre-ordered Megatron, was shipped on Saturday and supposed to be delivered the next day. But never showed up so at least I'm not alone. Something fishy going on at amazon, maybe someone working there is stealing transformers.
Any updates? My Megatron still hasn’t shown up.

The replacement Blackarachnia they sent out is again following the same pattern, so I don’t have high hopes.
Endlessdark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 10:50 PM   #3017
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus

Did the Ironhide/Prowl set come back in stock on Amazon.com recently?
MilanX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 02:09 AM   #3018
zirew_85
Machine War

Quote:
There’s been a bunch of emails back and forth, but they can’t really seem to come up with any answers. The only time I got someone on the phone, they only provided me with the information that I could already see on the tracking, which is that it seemingly disappeared.

I’m being polite and understanding with them, as I’m fully aware none of this is their fault, and at the end of the day, these are just plastic toys. However, I have to imagine they would have some idea of what’s happening with the items? Three preordered in a row is a little silly.

Any updates? My Megatron still hasn’t shown up.

The replacement Blackarachnia they sent out is again following the same pattern, so I don’t have high hopes.
No, never showed up. I just ended up getting my refund. If it's anything like wave 1 in past lines, these will be easy to find eventually.
zirew_85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 02:28 PM   #3019
delrue
Crossover

Vertebreak https://www.amazon.ca/Transformers-T...dp/B08HGXC6X7/

Warpath https://www.amazon.ca/Transformers-T...dp/B08HGHQH34/

Cheetor https://www.amazon.ca/Transformers-T...dp/B08HGYNFP1/

Black Arachnia https://www.amazon.ca/Transformers-T...dp/B08HGKDRL1/

All in stock now or at the end of the month.
delrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 10:46 PM   #3020
Yonoid
Nexus Maximus

https://www.amazon.ca/Transformers-A...&s=toys&sr=1-4

Transformers Astrotrain G1 Reissue Triple Changer 63.99
Yonoid is offline   Reply With Quote