Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Old 07-07-2014, 08:30 PM   #1
Cheers Ian
twitter @cheersian
Final Call for TFcon Toronto 2014 Charity Donations - Donate to Win a Prize Pack!

TFcon Toronto 2014 is still needing donations for the 2014 Charity Auction in support of Make-A-Wish Canada, this time on Friday, July 11th, 2014. Admission to this event will be free for anyone that would like to attend.

The charity auction will feature many great unique donations and we hope our community will help us raise as much as possible for the Make-A-Wish foundation.

TFcon is also excited to announce an extra Bonus for those who donate! Everyone that donates items will be automatically entered into a draw for a special prize pack! This prize pack will include a Big Bad Toy Store exclusive Dark Energon Knockout, a GI Joe 25th Anniversary Major Bludd, a special 2014 WWE Hall of Fame autographed Photo of Jake "The Snake" Roberts and the most exciting of all - A special pass for 15 minute early entry into the TFcon dealer room on Saturday morning!

Make-A-Wish® Canada creates magical moments for children between the ages of 3 and 17, living with life threatening medical conditions, through granting a child’s one true wish. Make-A-Wish® strives to create hope, strength and joy by giving a child a much needed respite from being sick, allowing them to experience the wholesome enjoyment of just being a “kid” again.

Make-A-Wish impacts the lives of families when they need to know that their community cares about what they are going through, as their child battles for his or her life.

Make-A-Wish exists for one reason only – to grant wishes to children living with life-threatening medical conditions. Thanks for helping to share the power of a wish®!

TFcon Toronto – The world's largest fan-run Transformers convention will take place July 11th to 13th, 2014. TFcon will return to the Delta Meadowvale Hotel and Conference Centre to celebrate the 30th Anniversary of the Transformers. You can book your discounted room now via the 2014 hotel reservation website. TFcon Toronto preregistration is now closed but tickets will be available at the door.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	GetAttachment.jpeg
Views:	527
Size:	6.9 KB
ID:	24150  
Old 07-07-2014, 08:44 PM   #2
Cheers Ian
twitter @cheersian
Re: Final Call for TFcon Toronto 2014 Charity Donations - Donate to Win a Prize Pack!

Donations are still looking a little light for this year guys.

Really need your help - pretty much anything will be accepted it doesn't have to be Transformers related.

Even loose complete figures are being accepted, we just ask that figures be pre bagged with their accesories.
Old 07-07-2014, 08:52 PM   #3
zuffyprime
Fortress Maximus
Re: Final Call for TFcon Toronto 2014 Charity Donations - Donate to Win a Prize Pack!

I'll check and see what I have buddy...

this is such a great cause, and you do such a great job as the auctioneer!

I'm so glad it is FREE TO ATTEND THE CHARITY AUCTION FOR EVERYONE, EVEN IF YOU DON'T HAVE A WEEKEND PASS TO TFCON!!!

Can't wait woot woot!
zuffyprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 08:55 PM   #4
blackdraon113
Machine War
blackdraon113's Ebay Auctions

ill have something got you Ian. dan and i should be there around 4-5 so ill give it then ill send you a message on twitter a few things and you can pick something
blackdraon113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 10:11 PM   #5
Softserve
Generation 1

I have a box of stuff that is going to be donated to the cause.

Also have some rare Lego stuff, and some custom builds.

Will bring all on Wednesday
Softserve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 12:33 AM   #6
vectorsigma2
Machine War

Where can I drop things off on Friday?
vectorsigma2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 06:45 AM   #7
Deceptimatrix
Mini-Con

How do I donate something?
Deceptimatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 07:46 AM   #8
Cheers Ian
twitter @cheersian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deceptimatrix View Post
How do I donate something?
If you are attending TFcon you can bring your donation with you on Friday evening - either leave it with any TFcon staff member or bring it directly to the panel room where the auction will be held.
Old 07-08-2014, 08:12 AM   #9
Oreobuilder
Cybertron

I won't be attending, but is it too late if I ship something from Montreal? If there is still time, PM me the address and I'll try to get something to the post office tonight.

OB
Oreobuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 12:57 PM   #10
Deceptimatrix
Mini-Con

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheers Ian View Post
If you are attending TFcon you can bring your donation with you on Friday evening - either leave it with any TFcon staff member or bring it directly to the panel room where the auction will be held.
Ok cool. Will they automatically enter me into the drawing?
Deceptimatrix is offline   Reply With Quote