Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Old 10-02-2012, 02:18 PM   #11
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions
Re: Toys R Us GDO Scouts and Masterpiece Thundercracker Released at Canadian Retail

Quote:
Originally Posted by nervousviper View Post
Wait what? $93.04 for 2 MP TC? How does that happen?
I posted it a while back. During the last sale I asked when they were coming in and the lady said soon and asked me if I wanted a raincheque so of course I said yes but i think she put the wrong amount cause it's closer to 41% off rather than just 25%. Who am I to argue?
wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:18 PM   #12
ImNotThePro
XBL - Im Not The Pro
ImNotThePro's Ebay Auctions
Re: Toys R Us GDO Scouts and Masterpiece Thundercracker Released at Canadian Retail

Quote:
Originally Posted by nervousviper View Post
They are both getting a released here in Canada which is by now MP TC was already sighted in TRU in Toronto and any day by now we will be seeing a lot of him (hopefully). As for MP OP maybe we will see him in a days, weeks or months.

As for buying them, whenever you see it buy it. That's the best move for this thing will sell fast.
Well I think Primes price on Ebay and such would be a lot higher than retail. As he's Prime and all, but then again since he is Prime, there will probably be a lot more of him around. So I guess I'll just wait and keep checking for Prime since I want him way more and I can only get one or the other now.

But it sure does piss me off, why can't they be plentiful and NOT a TRU exclusive. I've phoned most TRU & TRUE in my area (Fraiser Valley/Vancouver) and I swear TRU is like the EB Games of toys.
ImNotThePro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:30 PM   #13
The7thParallel
Nexus Maximus

Tc was so cheap because of a computer error. He was originally in their system at $55 and csr reps got an email telling them that it was actually $69.

You got your raincheck before the system was updated. Total props to you for it!
The7thParallel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:01 PM   #14
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

^^^ Now that makes sense cause I couldn"t figure it out. I"m just glad they offered it to me. Really have to go back and thank that lady (not being sarcastic she made my day)
Old 10-02-2012, 08:21 PM   #15
faustx
ShelfLife Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by wervenom View Post
^^^ Now that makes sense cause I couldn"t figure it out. I"m just glad they offered it to me. Really have to go back and thank that lady (not being sarcastic she made my day)
Good snag!

faustx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:49 PM   #16
shockwave555
Smart Guy

sorry but im confused.......how much will he cost????
Old 10-02-2012, 09:22 PM   #17
Dark Rage
白人看不懂

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockwave555 View Post
sorry but im confused.......how much will he cost????
$69.99
Dark Rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:36 PM   #18
shockwave555
Smart Guy

^^^^ thanks
Old 10-03-2012, 11:39 AM   #19
ImNotThePro
XBL - Im Not The Pro
ImNotThePro's Ebay Auctions

MP Thundercracker took a few months to hit Canadian retail. Do you think it will be the same case for Prime? If so then I'm picking up Thundercracker ASAP.
ImNotThePro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 11:43 AM   #20
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNotThePro View Post
MP Thundercracker took a few months to hit Canadian retail. Do you think it will be the same case for Prime? If so then I'm picking up Thundercracker ASAP.
Do it. My guess is thundercracker will still be the "bitch" to get among collectors. He has only had the 2 realeases, unlike Prime who has had countless releases, repaints and new molds by comparison to any other figures except Megatron and Skywarp