Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Old 03-09-2010, 12:34 AM   #21
MacDougs
I heart robots
Re: Alex Milne and Ages Three and Up at Hollywood North Entertainment Expo this weeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwankenobi View Post
Bummer...the event organizer (Paul ?) had some of Alex's Universe Divided Litho's for sale at $20 each. Went in search of a bank machine since I only had $10 on me after paying admission but my 3 year old son fell asleep in the car...

Damn...so close yet so far!!!
Too bad you missed out. I was the first one to jump on board for that sweet deal. I would've paid twice that, and that's not factoring in Alex's autograph.
MacDougs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 02:15 AM   #22
jjwankenobi
Midichlorian Count Zero
Re: Alex Milne and Ages Three and Up at Hollywood North Entertainment Expo this weeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDougs View Post
Too bad you missed out. I was the first one to jump on board for that sweet deal. I would've paid twice that, and that's not factoring in Alex's autograph.
Well...you have me to thank for that...indirectly, that is.

I noticed the litho was nowhere to be found so I asked Alex if there were any available. He directed me to Paul Lau who organized the whole event.

Paul had forgotten about the 50+ lithos that were in the trunk of his car. He ran out to get them and I mentioned I would be back with more cash (only had $10 on me and they were $20). I never returned on account of my son who fell asleep while I drove around looking for a bank machine.

Subsequently, I emailed Paul and he's got 25 or so signed lithos remaining that he's selling out of Core Games at Brentwood Mall in Burnaby.

You're welcome !

jjwankenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 03:06 AM   #23
MacDougs
I heart robots

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwankenobi View Post
Well...you have me to thank for that...indirectly, that is.

I noticed the litho was nowhere to be found so I asked Alex if there were any available. He directed me to Paul Lau who organized the whole event.

Paul had forgotten about the 50+ lithos that were in the trunk of his car. He ran out to get them and I mentioned I would be back with more cash (only had $10 on me and they were $20). I never returned on account of my son who fell asleep while I drove around looking for a bank machine.

Subsequently, I emailed Paul and he's got 25 or so signed lithos remaining that he's selling out of Core Games at Brentwood Mall in Burnaby.

You're welcome !
Actually I knew beforehand because of the post Alex made. I knew who Paul was so I asked when he popped by the table and he went and grabbed them. Maybe we both asked around the same time? At first when I asked about the "Universe Divided Litho" he thought I was talking about a figure.
MacDougs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 04:24 AM   #24
TFtoys
Animated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
Checked it out picked up an MP grimlock. They had a video viewing room and about 10 tables with vendors. Went in checked it out it was fun. Hope they do it again next year

Thanks guys and gals
hope they do it again next month, so I could get something.
TFtoys is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
agesthreeandup, hollywood north expo