Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 02-05-2015, 07:17 PM   #1
Ironwave
Seek and Destroy
"What's the nicest thing you did" Thread

We all did some nice things throughout our lives, whether it's helping someone or simply just giving your seat to an elderly.

For me it was back in the summer of 2006, when I was coming home from work at 11pm. As I was driving on the Metropolitain (Trans-Canada for those who don't know what highway it is), and at one point I saw this lady doing the thumb (which I thought she wanted a lift), and at the same time she was waving. So I pulled over, I went to see her (she was in her mid 30's about my age right now (I was 26 years old), I went up to her and asked her what was wrong, she goes to me " I have a flat tire, and I have my 6 year old in the car and was waving and waiting for someone to pull over at least one hour now and nobody bothered to stop" I go to her is your daughter ok? So then I went to my car took out my jacks and started replacing her tire by putting on her spare tire. She was soo happy, in fact I made her day/night that someone helped her. So after I finished she told me how much do I owe you? I go to her nothing, you don't owe me nothing, I just wanted to help out and make sure you and your 6 year old daughter go home safely, then she hugged me at the end, she called her mother which she was also worried and explained her the story and her mother goes what a nice man, to offer you his help.

It also made me feel good knowing I did something good and help others in need.

Last edited by Ironwave; 02-06-2015 at 12:53 AM.
Ironwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 12:26 AM   #2
JLvatron
Chosen 1
Re: "What's the nicest thing you did" Thread

That's wonderful!
Charity is a virtue.

JLvatron is offline   Reply With Quote