Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Old 07-19-2010, 05:18 PM   #21
Goaliebot
All Makes and Models
Re: All Transformers 40% Off at Zellers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFtoys View Post
so Bruticus price scan for 30 after the 40%off sale or Zellers change the the "base" price again ?
Bruticus and Superion were originally $49.99, but are on "clearance" at a pathetic $47.99 (2 whole dollars!). Because they are on clearance and not regular priced, they don't qualify for the 40% off TFs sale, but DO qualify for the 30% off all clearance toys sale.

This makes them $33.42 (47.99 - 30%) this week.

Annoyingly, had they been left at regular price of $49.99 and included in the 40% off, the price would be cheaper at $29.99. Stoopid HBC/Zellers.
Do you have Perfect Effect Powermaster Prime upgrades PC-15 (little Ginrai dude) and PC-16 (transforming Prime cab) - or Fans Hobby Powerbaser - and you want some hard-to-get MISB ER / TR figures (the 3 ER Coneheads, Runamok, TR Twin Twist & Top Spin)? PM me if you're interested in working out a trade!
Goaliebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 03:31 AM   #22
Sun Swipe Prime
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goaliebot View Post
Bruticus and Superion were originally $49.99, but are on "clearance" at a pathetic $47.99 (2 whole dollars!). Because they are on clearance and not regular priced, they don't qualify for the 40% off TFs sale, but DO qualify for the 30% off all clearance toys sale.

Annoyingly, had they been left at regular price of $49.99 and included in the 40% off, the price would be cheaper at $29.99. Stoopid HBC/Zellers.
That happened to me today but all I did was mention that there was a sign that said 40% off all transformers. The cashier called the toy dept and I got the 40%. Comes out to 31.92 after taxes.
Old 07-22-2010, 10:33 AM   #23
Scrapper6
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goaliebot View Post

Ummm, not to sound like a total idiot or anything, but shouldn't Bruticus and Superion count as part of the storewide/chainwide 70% off all Clearance Toys that Zellers has been pushing for months now to clear out the clearance merchandise?

If there are signs posted saying that all clearance toys are 70% off and the flyer also has it listed you should have perhaps gone to the manager and asked them why Bruticus and Superion were not being counted as part of that sale. And then demanded that they honor that deal since technically they are on Clearance and should be ringing up as 70% off.

Of course if that isn't the case and it's strictly a Manitoba Zellers thing... I can't help you there since we haven't had a Bruticus or Superion for months.
Old 07-22-2010, 09:07 PM   #24
TFtoys
Animated

^ that might depend on the local Zellers that recognizes them as clearance items or not. Also, depending on you whether you are willing to spend the time to negotiate for the better result.
TFtoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:17 PM   #25
Tekkamanraiden
G1 Original
Tekkamanraiden's Ebay Auctions

I'm thinking that might be a Manitoba Zellers thing. If I had seen the Bruticus and Superion sets for 70% off I would have grabbed up a whole bunch to sell to board members on the cheap.

Feedback http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=19772
Tekkamanraiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:41 PM   #26
Bruticus82
Fortress Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapper6 View Post
Ummm, not to sound like a total idiot or anything, but shouldn't Bruticus and Superion count as part of the storewide/chainwide 70% off all Clearance Toys that Zellers has been pushing for months now to clear out the clearance merchandise?

If there are signs posted saying that all clearance toys are 70% off and the flyer also has it listed you should have perhaps gone to the manager and asked them why Bruticus and Superion were not being counted as part of that sale. And then demanded that they honor that deal since technically they are on Clearance and should be ringing up as 70% off.

Of course if that isn't the case and it's strictly a Manitoba Zellers thing... I can't help you there since we haven't had a Bruticus or Superion for months.
Clearance toys are 30% off over here, that's what's listed in the toy clearance aisles of every Zellers I've visited.

The % on clearance toys does change from week to week, being as high as 50% sometimes. Don't think I've seen it at 70%...

1. Combiner Wars Devastator
2. 25th Anniversary Unicron (MISB)
3. DOTM Takara Vortex (MOSC)
+ and more!

Looking to buy:
1. G1 Pretender Groundbreaker

My Feedback Thread

Avatar Image by the talented Ninjatron!
Bruticus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 05:49 PM   #27
Scrapper6
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekkamanraiden View Post
I'm thinking that might be a Manitoba Zellers thing. If I had seen the Bruticus and Superion sets for 70% off I would have grabbed up a whole bunch to sell to board members on the cheap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruticus82 View Post
Clearance toys are 30% off over here, that's what's listed in the toy clearance aisles of every Zellers I've visited.

The % on clearance toys does change from week to week, being as high as 50% sometimes. Don't think I've seen it at 70%...

Ahhh, you poor non-Manitobans. Of course now they've changed it to 30% off, though I fail to see why. If they didn't push all that Jonas Brothers merch at 70% what makes them think they'll be rid of it at 30%?
Old 07-23-2010, 06:55 PM   #28
Goaliebot
All Makes and Models

Definitely only 30% off here in Ontario, plus of course then we pay HST, PST, RST, *Double* PST, Eco Tax, Disposal Fee, Tip, FST, GRST, *Bonus* PST, Admin, License, and of course regular sales taxes.

Do you have Perfect Effect Powermaster Prime upgrades PC-15 (little Ginrai dude) and PC-16 (transforming Prime cab) - or Fans Hobby Powerbaser - and you want some hard-to-get MISB ER / TR figures (the 3 ER Coneheads, Runamok, TR Twin Twist & Top Spin)? PM me if you're interested in working out a trade!
Goaliebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 01:17 PM   #29
Poho
Generation 2

I haven't noticed any on sale where I live, but I could just be an idiot :P

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Xbox Live: Mr Poho
Poho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 01:46 PM   #30
herooftheday316
Energon

Ur not an idiot, just late.

I believe the sale ended last friday

-Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poho View Post
I haven't noticed any on sale where I live, but I could just be an idiot :P
________
CALIFORNIA MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARIES

Last edited by herooftheday316; 08-22-2011 at 01:21 AM.
herooftheday316 is offline   Reply With Quote