Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Items For Sale or Trade

Old 01-09-2009, 04:42 PM   #1
VE Telus
Beast Machine
Local Order: SGCollect TCP-001A Magnus Head

Update:
Mass order submitted. ORDER CLOSED.

Prodimus from SGCollect.com now has his second batch of customs for the City Commander for order, to be shipped out at the end of February. I have been asked to look for other local collectors (Richmond, Vancouver, Burnaby, Surrey, etc.) who are interested in purchasing this set in a mass overseas order.

Below is the pertinent info from Prodimus. The TCP-001A set (fully coloured) comes with:

1. Custom City Commander head (dark blue metallic eyes)
2. Dual missile launchers (Non shooting type)
3. Authenticity card (X out of 150 pieces)
4. Extra City Commander gun. (smaller piece for City Commander unlike his current bazooka)
5. Instructions

Each set would be at 33 SGD (~$26.40 CAD + 4% Paypal markup).

Set of 2 at 60 SGD (~$24.00 CAD each + 4% Paypal markup).

Shipping the first piece is 8 SGD (~$6.40 CAD). Subsequent pieces are 4 SGD (~$3.20 CAD).

Total for a mass order would be roughly $30 CAD (to be determined) after shipping and taxes.

Below are my terms:

1) Order is only open to local collectors in the Richmond, Vancouver, Burnaby, Surrey, etc. areas.

2) When the set arrives, I'll contact each member for payment. Please have payment (in cash) ready by that time. No "I need to sell xxxxx off to get money to pay" or "give me three months while money arrives". I hope you can understand my position.

3) Please commit to your order(s). I do not wish to find new buyers for items to which you have previously committed. People have backed out last minute in the past and I am left with overstock.

3) Pick-up is only available at my Richmond residence. Please make arrangements to visit, as I cannot be driving all around town to make deliveries.

If you're interested in pursuing a set or sets, contact me via e-mail (not PM) at ve_telus@shaw.ca to confirm your order. DEADLINE is 9:00 PM Saturday, January 10th.

As of this writing, only 60 sets of the initial 150 run remain available for purchase.

Pictures are attached below. Magnus, by the way, is not smiling; Prodimus assures me that it is the paint and the lighting angle. See original prototype for a clearer look at this face.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	UM_01.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	1866   Click image for larger version

Name:	UM_02.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	1867   Click image for larger version

Name:	UM_03.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	1868   Click image for larger version

Name:	UM_04.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	1869   Click image for larger version

Name:	UM_05.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	96.1 KB
ID:	1870  

Click image for larger version

Name:	UM_06.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	70.9 KB
ID:	1871  

Last edited by VE Telus; 01-11-2009 at 06:44 PM.
VE Telus is offline   Reply With Quote