Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 07-20-2018, 05:57 AM   #11
GotBot
Nexus Maximus
Re: SDCC 2018 Generations Siege Official Images

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifedragon99 View Post
I wonder if chromia wil have combiner wars parts. Doesn't look like it but would be interesting. 3 female limbs would only need an Arcee for elita infinite.

Not all that interested in them will have to wait for reviews. But they look good.
It would also maybe be nice to get a Greenlight and Lancer to round out Elita's band of, I dunno, rebels...were they rebels? Bah, I'm call'em rebels lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by there_is_a_martens View Post
I've seen posts that Cog is meant to be the "missing piece" for fortress maximus, but I've yet to see anything that describes how Cog is meant to interact with fort max. Can anyone shed some light on this? I've spent the better part of this year upgrading my fort max and I'd like to know if Cog is a must-have to complete the big fella.
Good question. From what I have seen so far, He seems to have an alt mode, which I guess is a nod to Has met and Gromet. However, apparently he can be broken down into component parts too, like weapons for other bots, I think under what they are calling the C.O.M.B.A.T system...whatever that stands for. For completions sake, I would say he is needed but I figure how to interact with Fort Max will be open to creativity. I believe a Sixgun is also coming. I still say bring on a Brunt.
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 05:49 PM   #12
alternatorfan
g1 baby
Re: SDCC 2018 Generations Siege Official Images

Quote:
Originally Posted by there_is_a_martens View Post
I've seen posts that Cog is meant to be the "missing piece" for fortress maximus, but I've yet to see anything that describes how Cog is meant to interact with fort max. Can anyone shed some light on this? I've spent the better part of this year upgrading my fort max and I'd like to know if Cog is a must-have to complete the big fella.
Yes definitely complete fort max.
Use your imagination.
It will complete fort max.
alternatorfan is offline   Reply With Quote