Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 04-21-2013, 03:23 PM   #11
Tech Spec
Canadian Slag
Re: Transformers Legends Game

Been playing since it was first released in the Playstore. Totally hooked. I lucked out on the silver episode bridge and got Episode Cliffjumpers in bot and alt mode, TS and maxed out already. Hitting 100k point mark and will get my 2nd bot mode CJ in the next 10k, already maxed out my 2nd Episode Alt Mode CJ. Trying to use my battle energon wisely on higher point value bosses.

This has helped me to get some credits towards upgrading characters: I always sell off my R1 characters b/c they are total crap. Always good to upgrade R2, R3, R4 characters with other R2 and R3 characters. Have not got an R4 character yet... may have to dish out some real $$$ to do that. Always Max out alt and bot modes before trans scanning to get the most out of your bots.

Last edited by Tech Spec; 04-21-2013 at 03:31 PM.
Tech Spec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 05:14 PM   #12
Jefro
Robot in Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech Spec View Post
Been playing since it was first released in the Playstore. Totally hooked. I lucked out on the silver episode bridge and got Episode Cliffjumpers in bot and alt mode, TS and maxed out already. Hitting 100k point mark and will get my 2nd bot mode CJ in the next 10k, already maxed out my 2nd Episode Alt Mode CJ. Trying to use my battle energon wisely on higher point value bosses.

This has helped me to get some credits towards upgrading characters: I always sell off my R1 characters b/c they are total crap. Always good to upgrade R2, R3, R4 characters with other R2 and R3 characters. Have not got an R4 character yet... may have to dish out some real $$$ to do that. Always Max out alt and bot modes before trans scanning to get the most out of your bots.
A guy on TFW has a spreadsheet link posted in his signature. It lists all the cards/characters with their maxed values vs maxed and trans-scanned etc...

I haven't got any R4 characters either. I sell all my R1's and low end R2s even. I made the mistake of trans-scanning then maxing out my R2 Blaster & Snarl. I'm holding out for top R3s or R4s to upgrade now.

Would also be nice to have more weapons so I would maxed out cliffjumpers gun. On one mission, I've fought Megatron at least 15x now and he has yet to drop his weapon. Same thing happened on Shockwave. Beat him a few times but never received the weapon.
Jefro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 10:25 PM   #13
Tech Spec
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefro View Post
A guy on TFW has a spreadsheet link posted in his signature. It lists all the cards/characters with their maxed values vs maxed and trans-scanned etc...

I haven't got any R4 characters either. I sell all my R1's and low end R2s even. I made the mistake of trans-scanning then maxing out my R2 Blaster & Snarl. I'm holding out for top R3s or R4s to upgrade now.

Would also be nice to have more weapons so I would maxed out cliffjumpers gun. On one mission, I've fought Megatron at least 15x now and he has yet to drop his weapon. Same thing happened on Shockwave. Beat him a few times but never received the weapon.
I hear ya those boss battles for weapons is a pain. Weapons in general are just hard to come by, leveling them up takes quite a bit of weapons too.
Old 04-21-2013, 11:47 PM   #14
Jefro
Robot in Disguise

I managed to get another event/episode cliffjumper bot mode. Currently in the process of maxing him out. From hundreds of medals, these are the only cards of note...

T3 Event/Episode Cliffjumper Bot
T3 Megatron Alt
T3 Jazz Bot
T3 Ironhide Bot
T3 Skywarp Alt
T3 Wheeljack Alt
T3 Bumblebee Bot x3
T3 Chromia Alt
T3 Chromia Bot

Almost all of which are from the silver medals. Gold have gave me crap so far. I have my fingers crossed I can place well enough overall to gain at least the Sunstorm & Acidstorm cards.
Old 04-22-2013, 01:10 AM   #15
Knockout
I can't anymore. Done.

I'm tempted to buy some mobocoin and see how it goes, but I am concerned with repeats. Today in the Episode bridge, I kept getting repeats in one shot. Like 3 Alt Sideswipes, 2 Sideswipe robots among others in one space jump.

As soon as we hit 100 likes we will be having a sale!

Knockout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 12:38 PM   #16
Tech Spec
Canadian Slag

Quote:
I have my fingers crossed I can place well enough overall to gain at least the Sunstorm & Acidstorm cards.
I am in the same boat as well lol
Old 04-29-2013, 06:48 PM   #17
Jefro
Robot in Disguise

Quote:
I am in the same boat as well lol
How did you make out? I finished 3549 so got the Sunstorms, Acidstorms and they're weapons.

Next event is already upon us and starts tonight!
Old 05-02-2013, 02:42 PM   #18
Tech Spec
Canadian Slag

Quote:
How did you make out? I finished 3549 so got the Sunstorms, Acidstorms and they're weapons.

Next event is already upon us and starts tonight!
Crappy actually, I was dwindling just above and below 5000pts. When the event ended I was stuck in traffic and could not play lol

Funny thing tho, in the 'Fatal Furies' event, I lucked out and got an R4 Robot Mode Optimus Prime! First R4 card in my base
Old 05-02-2013, 05:23 PM   #19
Jefro
Robot in Disguise

Quote:
Crappy actually, I was dwindling just above and below 5000pts. When the event ended I was stuck in traffic and could not play lol

Funny thing tho, in the 'Fatal Furies' event, I lucked out and got an R4 Robot Mode Optimus Prime! First R4 card in my base
Congrats!

I got lucky as well and pulled a R4 Episode Slipstream Alt Mode. Then I got offers for free mobacoin so used 100 on the episode bridge hoping for a 5x R4 Flamewar but of course I got another Alt 3x R4 Slipstream. I'm near 40K points, 20K more and I get the R4 Slipstream Bot.

So if I can walk away from this event with a MTM R4 3x Slipstream, a M R4 3x Slipstream and win some R4 reward characters I'll be super happy.

My deck is shaping up with all event cards (Sunstorm x2, Slipstream x2, Cliffjumper x2). Waiting on MTM my Acidstorms in hopes of winning better R4 cards this event.
Old 05-02-2013, 07:01 PM   #20
GMfan
Robot in Disguise

I honestly don't get this game...I love the art on the cards, that's probably why I even still dabble in it. But what's the point? You keep building up a deck to battle strangers.

I can't battle friends that I add...all you're doing is constantly leveling up to battle the next strongest CPU. I dunno...been playin for just a week and it's kinda boring. There's no strategy to this game. All it is, is collecting and leveling up. Battles are random number based chance challenges and boring to watch so I wind up skipping them half the time.

Was hoping this would be a little more exciting but I don't see myself investing much time in a game where there's such little sense of achievement for doing anything.

Canadian Slag ...it's a podcast. About robits. Listen to it...cuz you can't watch it.
GMfan is offline   Reply With Quote