Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Feedback and Reviews > Transformers Video Reviews

Old 08-17-2018, 04:33 PM   #1
GotBot
Nexus Maximus
POTP Razorclaw

And so comes the leader of the Predacons. How well does Razorclaw match up to other versions of himself, other characters in the box set and as a torso for Predaking?
https://youtu.be/0LvxwEd3XpA
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 07:31 PM   #2
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions
Re: POTP Razorclaw

So what the entire review of this set is going to be nine hours?

*Shakes head*

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 10:33 PM   #3
GotBot
Nexus Maximus

Why on earth would it be nine hours,lol? I know, I know, why not just do the whole box set as 1 and done? I did think about doing just that, and I have seen many others do it that way, briefly, and I thought it should be done as other itrerations of Predaking have been done, in order to be fair. As such, each character deserves their time in the spotlight before the final combined form (thankfully this is the last singular member) and weighted against other versions of himself. Not one Predaking fits all and it is surprising how many people are still debating which one to get to best fit with their particular collecting tastes and various budget levels. I know which version I picked for myself, but hopefully the info herein gives some folks the info they too need to make the best choice for themselves. If you, like me, already know enough about the options available to have your favorite selected, and probably already purchased, then great, but not everyone does.The feedback and questions I get on a pretty consistent basis just made this way make sense. It is the long way around, admittedly, and it wasn't my first inclination, it was certainly more work for me, but this wasn't about me, it was about being comprehensive for the sake of those still on the fence.
Old 08-17-2018, 11:16 PM   #4
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

I mean I tune out on any video review over eight minutes, and obviously there is an audience for longer ones out there. lol

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 11:31 PM   #5
GotBot
Nexus Maximus

I get that. Not everything works for everyone. I know some people who watch the whole thing and some just skip through to parts that interest them, which I'm fine with too. The point is the info. Heck, some just outright ask a pile of questions, also no problem. I will admit 2 things though - 1, sometimes I rant a bit and 2, I really struggled to do Predaking both in terms of how I wanted to approach him and in scoring him in light of comparing him to other versions, most notably the OS Jinbao and Warlord.