Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 02-05-2018, 08:10 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Zeta Toys ZA-03 Blitzkrieg (Masterpiece Scaled G1 Onslaught) Color Prototype New Imag

Via Weibo users SunOfTheEmpire*and*Alucardlee*we have new images of*Zeta Toys ZA-03 Blitzkrieg (Masterpiece Scaled G1 Onslaught) Color Prototype. The new images reveal which seems to be the possible final deco of this toy and several images of the alt mode. In a nice nod to the original G1 toy, the alt mode can also add a ramp to its configuration and carry other Zeta Toys figures like ZA-01 Take Off (Blast Off) and ZA-05 Racket (Swindle). You may consider the cannons too big for this mode. An interesting detail is that the Combiner mode Armageddon (Bruticus) will use several » Continue Reading.

The post Zeta Toys ZA-03 Blitzkrieg (Masterpiece Scaled G1 Onslaught) Color Prototype New Images appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Old 02-05-2018, 10:02 PM   #2
xueyue2
Canadian Slag
Re: Zeta Toys ZA-03 Blitzkrieg (Masterpiece Scaled G1 Onslaught) Color Prototype New

I love this pic, almost half of Bruticus' body is on the back of the truck.

sell/trade/wanted thread
feedback

xueyue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 11:06 PM   #3
Pascal
Banned
Re: Zeta Toys ZA-03 Blitzkrieg (Masterpiece Scaled G1 Onslaught) Color Prototype New

That partsforming is terrible.
Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 01:01 AM   #4
predahank
Storing is hoarding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
That partsforming is terrible.
Yup, talk about artificially creating size
predahank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 04:36 AM   #5
optimusb39
Animated

But it will be one badass solid combiner. And if they want to make it comparible in size to constructor without having six members the extra partsforming makes up for it. Im all in on this set and very happy with the ones i have so far for both this guys and kronos.
optimusb39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 10:20 AM   #6
xueyue2
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimusb39 View Post
But it will be one badass solid combiner. And if they want to make it comparible in size to constructor without having six members the extra partsforming makes up for it. Im all in on this set and very happy with the ones i have so far for both this guys and kronos.

Maybe so, but I actually prefer the MMC Bruticus' design, there is no parts forming, all the hands, feet are part of the robot. And they look very much like the G1 image.

sell/trade/wanted thread
feedback

xueyue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 10:52 AM   #7
down_shift
Fortress Maximus

I think Zeta has the better looking robot mode for Onslaught, and the combined mode looks (arguably) better as well, but UT has the better looking set on the whole.

MMC on the other hand are scratching all of my itches, so that's where my monies will go.
down_shift is offline   Reply With Quote