Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 07-28-2018, 10:44 AM   #261
riderman
Beast Machine
Re: Amazon.ca Sightings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primetyme View Post
Looks like it’ll be getting here a day earlier than estimated of Tuesday. Already in Mississauga, ON I can watch for it not to be left on my front porch where it can get rained on or stolen.
I preordered an item from Amazon.ca one time when I lived in an apartment and they left my package on the front of my door. Worst off I live in a bad area in Toronto and my unit was next to the elevator. When I got home the item was stolen and I reported the incident to Amazon and they were kind to offer me two options: first was to resend a replacement or the second was for a full refund. Good news is that today I found out they have shipped my Nemesis Prime and I will be getting it on Tuesday July 31st bad news is I have to cancel Amazon Prime by August 2nd or get charged for the next month Subscription of $75 or something. Hope I get my Nemesis Prime because that's the whole reason I signed up for 30 days. The rule is you can cancel anytime but it has to be after all your Amazon Prime deals have been shipped or they will not honour the FREE Amazon discounts.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180717-174446_Amazon.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	40669  
riderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 10:47 AM   #262
riderman
Beast Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
My .ca Nemesis is shipping from New Jersey. Weird.
My Nemesis Prime weirdly said it will ship from Miami!
Old 07-28-2018, 10:55 AM   #263
riderman
Beast Machine

Last week I ordered some Transformers from Amazon and the delivery service knocked on my door and when I walked over to see who it was he/she was gone. They left it on my front step and when I checked my Amazon account it said hand given to sender. They knocked and dropped and did not give it to me in person. Amazon got to stop leaving packages and parcels outside doors it's an easy way for things to get stolen, luckily I was home that time!
Old 07-28-2018, 03:00 PM   #264
steamwhistle
Crossover

If I am concerned about an important / rare figure, I will have the item sent to a post office outlet for pick up. It is an option, unless your local post office is inconveniently located. Sometimes i'll specify the postal outlet closest to my work -- a bit more convenient for me.
steamwhistle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 03:12 PM   #265
funkmasterke
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by riderman View Post
Last week I ordered some Transformers from Amazon and the delivery service knocked on my door and when I walked over to see who it was he/she was gone. They left it on my front step and when I checked my Amazon account it said hand given to sender. They knocked and dropped and did not give it to me in person. Amazon got to stop leaving packages and parcels outside doors it's an easy way for things to get stolen, luckily I was home that time!
Just sign up for FlexDelivery, sure you'll have to pick it up from the post office but its much better than dealing with stolen mail.
Old 07-28-2018, 03:24 PM   #266
QuadESL63
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkmasterke View Post
Just sign up for FlexDelivery, sure you'll have to pick it up from the post office but its much better than dealing with stolen mail.
I used to have a PO box but after they offer FlexDelivery I don't even bother with the expense!

Anyway, .com charged my card for Blast Off but they still haven't shipped it. Anyone got theirs?

Looking for:
  • Nothing... spent too much lately
QuadESL63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 05:44 PM   #267
Matrix_Holder
The chosen one

I have stuff shipped to my mom's house because there is always someone there to get the package at any hour of the day. I'm not a fan of dropping packages off on the doorstep, too many degenerates in the world that'll pick up a package on a doorstep.
Matrix_Holder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 08:08 PM   #268
Cpl. Chrissandwich
Robot Master

I just ordered my nemesis prime with the free prime membership. Any sightings of the other exclusives for us?
Old 07-28-2018, 11:45 PM   #269
positivelyken
One Man Gestalt

The delivery date for my Blast Off from .com just updated to August 10-16, the same as Repugnus. Meanwhile, .ca still doesn't know if or when they'll have any of these figures in stock.
positivelyken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 07:39 AM   #270
QuadESL63
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by positivelyken View Post
The delivery date for my Blast Off from .com just updated to August 10-16, the same as Repugnus. Meanwhile, .ca still doesn't know if or when they'll have any of these figures in stock.
.com finally shipped my Blast Off very late last night, weird, and my Repugnus delivery date is still Aug 10-15.

Looking for:
  • Nothing... spent too much lately
QuadESL63 is offline   Reply With Quote