Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 09-29-2020, 09:03 PM   #11
MahtimusPrime09
Shut up, Rattrap
MahtimusPrime09's Ebay Auctions
Re: Hasbro Pulse Shipping For Canadians

So I ended up preordering the Breakdown/Vehicon set as well as the Ghostbusters Ecto-1 Ectotron figure. Noticed the exchange actually made it a bit cheaper than EB Games (which seems like the main/only source to get him here in Canada). To top it off, and help make the shipping a bit more bearable, I ordered the Cybertron Elite Guard t-shirt. I think it looks fantastic and I love the creative, unique designs and ideas put on some of these t-shirts that you see on hobby websites and at conventions. Ended up being around 154$ US. A lot to digest but I guess with the quick shipping and the exclusivity (to a certain degree) of the products ordered it isn't the end of the world.

By the way something I was wondering has to do with shipping. If my cart consisted of items in stock (the t-shirt) and items for preorder (Breakdown/Vehicon & Ectotron) does Hasbro Pulse wait to ship it all or do they ship whatever they have whenever they have them?

My Sales Thread
My Want List
My Collection
My Feedback Page
MahtimusPrime09 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 09:10 PM   #12
theoneyouknowleast
Classic

my understanding, items ship when in stock, often in multiple boxes.

But you wont be charged any additional fee's

My Sales Thread
My Wanted Thread
My Feedback Thread

Looking For: Nothing Right Now
theoneyouknowleast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 01:19 AM   #13
chaingunsofdoom
Wrecker

Items in-stock will ship-out as they arrive. You will be charged the proper taxes and a percentage of the shipping fee with each package they send you, up to the 100% shipping cost (ie: $29.99 USD or whatever it was).

If something does arrive locally first and HP hasn't prepared your item to ship, you can look under your order and a "Cancel Item" should appear there if it is cancellable.

If for example you had a three item order: they shipped you 1 item, you cancelled 1 item, and the third is a later PO then the shipping would go onto that last item. I am not sure if they reduce your shipping cost a few bucks for that cancellation or just use the original cost.
chaingunsofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote