Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 08-27-2015, 09:53 PM   #11
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions
Re: Canada Post Tracking...Where are my Transformers?

That's highly unusual and very strange. I will have to check for future shipments but I have never run into that particular problem. Worst I've had is improper updates on their website saying things were at the post office 2 weeks after they were delivered
wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 01:32 PM   #12
mcmus
Animated

I just received a package from Brazil. Interesting that all tracking information showed up via Ebay (from arrival to out delivery). But none of these showed up on CanadaPost tracking site.
Old 09-04-2015, 01:54 PM   #13
dingd0ng
Nexus Maximus

I am waiting for a package from RBK Registered Small Packet. On HK Post i only see it left for Canada, cannot track from Canadapost anymore.

On hongkongpost this is what they have as an alert:

Suspension of Online Tracking Service for
Air Registered or Surface Registered Mails to Canada
As advised by the postal administration of Canada, with effect from 20 August 2015 (Thursday), the online tracking service for air registered or surface registered mails to Canada will be suspended. If customers wish to have online tracking information, customers can consider using e-Express service.
Enquiries can be made to the Hongkong Post Telephone Enquiry Hotline at 2921 2222.
Old 09-04-2015, 03:14 PM   #14
MULTIPLEX
DECEPTICON BEATDOWN TIME!

BINGO
MULTIPLEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 04:08 PM   #15
omegaprime
Energon

I agree its untrackable once international order hits canada post..
omegaprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 05:06 PM   #16
Scrapper6
Nexus Maximus

Bullshit. Basically Canada Post is saying, hey, all employees who are pissed off with how their pay structures work, go steal a few packages from customers now, we won't let them track them in the country anymore so they'll have no idea where the hell the parcel is. This is how we get back at all of them for not using our services enough and for the government breathing down our necks concerning our community mailboxes.

Honestly, is it any wonder certain people prefer to use courier services, at least you can still track them from start to finish.
Old 09-04-2015, 06:16 PM   #17
Ironwave
Seek and Destroy

Same thing is going on with me, I purchased something from eBay and the person tells me that U.S. Mail didn't give him a tracking number, he shipped last week and told me that it will come this Wednesday, I asked him today were is the product, he told me that Canadian post deals with it now, how is it possible no tracking number
Old 09-04-2015, 07:18 PM   #18
thebobkat
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironwave View Post
Same thing is going on with me, I purchased something from eBay and the person tells me that U.S. Mail didn't give him a tracking number, he shipped last week and told me that it will come this Wednesday, I asked him today were is the product, he told me that Canadian post deals with it now, how is it possible no tracking number
Well in your case if the seller didn't pay for the shipping type that includes tracking, you would have been in the same boat regardless of the Canada Post site's shortcomings. If he paid for tracking but didn't get a tracking number, that's a problem.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread Updated DEC 28 2023
thebobkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 07:45 PM   #19
carissa
Energon

Hey, USPS isn't doing much better with the package I sent out. It's supposed to be going to a suburb of Denver, CO. Dumbasses got it to Denver, CO. Then sent it on a sightseeing trip to Springfield, MA. wtf?

carissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 08:37 PM   #20
thebobkat
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by carissa View Post
Hey, USPS isn't doing much better with the package I sent out. It's supposed to be going to a suburb of Denver, CO. Dumbasses got it to Denver, CO. Then sent it on a sightseeing trip to Springfield, MA. wtf?

I ordered something a while back on etsy or ebay coming out of Indianna and when I followed the tracking, it came partway north, then turned around and went down south to Florida, then back to another state on the east coast...and so on until it finally eventually got to Canada. It seems inefficient to do that but it has something to do with where the trucks/planes are going so they just let it hitch a ride regardless of the direction - you'd think it would be most cost efficient to put it on the vehicle going in the right direction but apparently not :P

I've also seen packages bound for here, track into port, then back down to the states then back again to Vancouver. Or get into port here and then go out east then come back (though that might have more to do with Customs wanting to vet the package or something).

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread Updated DEC 28 2023

Last edited by thebobkat; 09-04-2015 at 08:40 PM.
thebobkat is offline   Reply With Quote