Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 01-01-2021, 07:25 AM   #2901
Scrapper6
Nexus Maximus
Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Holy hell, that sounds ten times worse. How does anybody NOT check to make sure the returned item is what they bought? That Batman/Star Wars swap sounds terrible.

I've got my return slip printed, just have to ship it back out and wait to see how long it takes them to process.

I'm still waiting on a parcel from the 16th of December from Toy's-R-Us with Canada Post. It's been In Transit since the 18th somewhere between Manitoba and Stoney Creek Ontario.

Don't have a clue how they could not at least get it to Winnipeg before the 24th.

I am not looking forward to the wait for my next shipment from BBTS judging by the massive backlog they're still dealing with in the postal systems.
Old 01-01-2021, 09:38 AM   #2902
starsaber89
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapper6 View Post
Holy hell, that sounds ten times worse. How does anybody NOT check to make sure the returned item is what they bought? That Batman/Star Wars swap sounds terrible.

I've got my return slip printed, just have to ship it back out and wait to see how long it takes them to process.

I'm still waiting on a parcel from the 16th of December from Toy's-R-Us with Canada Post. It's been In Transit since the 18th somewhere between Manitoba and Stoney Creek Ontario.

Don't have a clue how they could not at least get it to Winnipeg before the 24th.

I am not looking forward to the wait for my next shipment from BBTS judging by the massive backlog they're still dealing with in the postal systems.
I just got a package today from BBTS that was shipped Nov 30 which is a huge relief. The weird thing is the return address on it is from Sweden! I thought they were based in the states?
starsaber89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 12:01 PM   #2903
Scrapper6
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by starsaber89 View Post
I just got a package today from BBTS that was shipped Nov 30 which is a huge relief. The weird thing is the return address on it is from Sweden! I thought they were based in the states?
Uh, as far as I know they should be... Huh, that might explain some of the issues I've had this year where instead of going to my regular pick-up location it's been all over the place.

Sounds like somebody doesn't know how to fill out a return address form.

Any word yet if Amazon.ca will ever get their Dirge/Ramjet stock, and if so, think I should prepare for another toy-swap POS situation if they do? Just to get back on topic.
Old 01-01-2021, 12:29 PM   #2904
Crobot91
Metroplex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix_Holder View Post
That really sucks. Another board member bought one of the titans return box sets from Amazon but it was loaded with batman and star wars figures i think. That crazy shit happens. I also think there is a good chance one of those halton hills thieves switched them out.
Yeah; that's the one I was thinking of. I'm surprised they don't open these giftsets to verify the contents once they've been returned. Some toys r us stores open the boxes to verify the contents. I recently returned a MPM Starscream since I got him again on sale and the price adjustment period had passed. Sure enough, the customer service rep opened the box to verify the product. I'm assuming they added tape and put him back on the shelves later that day.
Old 01-01-2021, 10:51 PM   #2905
patteng
Generation 2

Core Kingdom OP is available on Amazon.ca (sold and shipped by Amazon)
Tra Gen Wfc K Core Optimus Prime https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B08HGDR3ZV/..._q997Fb1C0TP04
patteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 11:56 PM   #2906
seancuthbertca
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crobot91 View Post
Yeah; that's the one I was thinking of. I'm surprised they don't open these giftsets to verify the contents once they've been returned. Some toys r us stores open the boxes to verify the contents. I recently returned a MPM Starscream since I got him again on sale and the price adjustment period had passed. Sure enough, the customer service rep opened the box to verify the product. I'm assuming they added tape and put him back on the shelves later that day.

From what I've always read and heard from people that buy Amazon return pallets is Amazon doesn't bother checking returns. So there's a good scam on higher priced items, people buy it, return back something else of the same weight to get a refund. But Amazon does have automated systems that check for the same buyer doing a lot of returns. I'm leaning toward people in the warehouses doing it themselves in some cases.

To get back on topic though, I hope Amazon Canada does get the Dirge and Ramjet pack. Collecting all 6 seekers in the WFC line too.
seancuthbertca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2021, 12:52 AM   #2907
Pgianos
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by seancuthbertca View Post
From what I've always read and heard from people that buy Amazon return pallets is Amazon doesn't bother checking returns. So there's a good scam on higher priced items, people buy it, return back something else of the same weight to get a refund. But Amazon does have automated systems that check for the same buyer doing a lot of returns. I'm leaning toward people in the warehouses doing it themselves in some cases.

To get back on topic though, I hope Amazon Canada does get the Dirge and Ramjet pack. Collecting all 6 seekers in the WFC line too.
I am pretty sure there was a preorder for it a while back no?
Pgianos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2021, 12:54 AM   #2908
LostPrime
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapper6 View Post

I am literally waiting on one from the 16th as well!
also left Stoney Creek. BUT my last one left Dec 2nd and only just got her last week. So there is still hope.
LostPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2021, 04:02 PM   #2909
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Machine War

What’s going on with the listing for Optimus Primal? The $45 option shipped by amazon says it isn’t eligible for amazon Prime, but the actual listing says so. I’m so confused, he’s sitting in my cart but I’m waiting for stock to arrive before I put any money down.
Old 01-03-2021, 12:40 AM   #2910
delrue
Crossover

I tried adding it to my cart and it says free Prime shipping is available. You're not adding one from a third party selling by accident?

Also if you have any Wal-marts near by you might want to check there as they've been selling Primal for $30.
delrue is offline   Reply With Quote