Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 12-31-2020, 02:59 PM   #2891
delrue
Crossover
Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

I am once again going to take this opportunity to remind people to not take their anger out on underpaid and overworked Amazon employees who have nothing to do with this.
delrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 03:15 PM   #2892
Matrix_Holder
The chosen one

Except for the ones at the halton hills facility that stole dozens of ratchet and medic sets.
Matrix_Holder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 03:16 PM   #2893
delrue
Crossover

[CITATION NEEDED]
delrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 04:09 PM   #2894
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapper6 View Post
Why would I want anything more than a complete refund? I'm this close to outright closing my Amazon account and refusing to give them any more of my business. Fuck Amazon Exclusives in general, I'd give my money to an honest fellow collector for one of these over that bullshit company any day of the week at this point.

Besides which I already used the chat because I knew if I tried to talk on the phone I'd be using far too much profanity to get anything out of the CS representative but rude attitude.
I was referring to a refund with no strings attached, meaning immediate, without having to return anything in the post and perhaps a new set free. The phone reps have been very accommodating ive heard and may even add compensation as they know visa can remove funds. Chat have been difficult recently. We are all on your side friend, good luck.
MilanX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 04:29 PM   #2895
Scrapper6
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by delrue View Post
I am once again going to take this opportunity to remind people to not take their anger out on underpaid and overworked Amazon employees who have nothing to do with this.
Yes, let's not get angry at the people whose job it is to ensure quality service while being treated like dogshit so they half-ass everything and apparently allow Return items to be resold as NEW.

After all I did purchase this under Pre-Order as a NEW item and if it's a Return it is automatically no longer NEW. Therefore that is void.

In the immortal words of John Hammond... I don't blame people for their mistakes, but I do ask they pay for them. (Or something along those lines.)

Some further information. The person on Chat started off by telling me that they got this item from a Seller, then immediately backtracked saying that was a typo. Really? Major typo to say you got this from some third party instead of the actual manufacturer.

Also, why the hell would I want to keep these damn things? I already own the fucking Siege toys and having an empty Earthrise box is definitely not worth it. Just makes me aware that I still don't own the damn thing.

Also, this item was shipped Dynamex, but instead of originating in Stoney Creek like usual it started life over at good old Halton Hells. I wouldn't put it past somebody there swapping out figures from left over stock of Siege so they can flip loose Earthrise figures on E-Bay while dicking over the company they work for, who apparently treats them like shit.

If it's so bad to work there, why the fuck is it still making any kind of money. It should have collapsed inwards on itself by now after years of mental, physical and so on abuses heaped upon the employees.

Also they can't ship out a replacement if it's perpetually out of stock. So what's the point with talking to anybody?

I send it back I get a full refund. And I don't use Visa so I damn well better get a full refund or I will make a dispute with Amazon even worse.
Old 12-31-2020, 05:02 PM   #2896
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus

Sorry to hear that, good luck.
MilanX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 05:43 PM   #2897
Pgianos
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by delrue View Post
Dont tell me what to do.

You aren't the boss of me!
Pgianos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 08:29 PM   #2898
Goaliebot
All Makes and Models

I am stunned and appalled at what happened to you with this, Scrapper6. Kudos for not losing it at the CSRs but holy hell does it make me mad at the toy swappers and disappointed in Amazon for apparently reselling a return like that.
Here's hoping you can get another set, with the real figures this time.
Goaliebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 10:12 PM   #2899
Crobot91
Metroplex

The above clearly sucks but at least he got an Ironhide and Prowl, albeit the wrong versions. Wasn't there a boardmember on cybertron.ca who got screwed out of a CW Devastator (or another TF giftset without box windows) and received a bunch of junk toys that were put in the box, taped and returned to amazon or toysrus.ca. Now THAT was a much worse case of toy swapping from what I recall lol...

Anyways, Scrapper shouldn't have any problem returning the item since Amazon's return policy is good imo. Just sucks that you won't be able to get a replacement since they are currently out of stock.
Old 12-31-2020, 10:18 PM   #2900
Matrix_Holder
The chosen one

That really sucks. Another board member bought one of the titans return box sets from Amazon but it was loaded with batman and star wars figures i think. That crazy shit happens. I also think there is a good chance one of those halton hills thieves switched them out.
Matrix_Holder is offline   Reply With Quote