Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Transformers On Ebay

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2010, 07:03 PM   #31
onecoin
Banned
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Heading back to Kyoto
Posts: 2,421
Re: Fansproject City Commander, TFX-03 Add-on set, Hasbro Classics Ultra Magnus, etc.

My fault. There is an "end" button for sellers, and there is a "bid retraction" option for bidders.

And we are discussing it because, he did not have to apologize. We basically guilted him into having to explain his financial situation, which is his person business and we have no right to extract from him.
onecoin is offline  
Old 05-18-2010, 11:58 PM   #32
Tekkamanraiden
G1 Original
Tekkamanraiden's Ebay Auctions
Tekkamanraiden's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: London, ON
Posts: 4,029
Re: Fansproject City Commander, TFX-03 Add-on set, Hasbro Classics Ultra Magnus, etc.

We're still discussing this because you seem to have a petulance to voice you're opinion. Yes he didn't have to apologize but when you post on these boards and you do something "uncool" members are going to get a little upset. I found his apology was sincere and well meaning and enough to satisfy most of the unhappy board members. In turn I'm sure he gained some valuable knowledge that maybe next time he'll offer to sell locally first, and if that fails then go the ebay route.

Buying and selling on this board is a great opportunity to sell and buy from directly with other fans and I find it very rewarding.

I appreciate the fact that you are entitled to your opinion but please remember the rest of us are entitles to ours as well. Just because you feel passionately about something does not make your opinion right and ours wrong. Nobody needs you to champion for them, we're all fully capable of dealing with our own issues.
__________________
Incoming:
Looking For:
Waiting For:

Feedback http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=19772
Tekkamanraiden is offline  
Old 05-19-2010, 12:25 AM   #33
onecoin
Banned
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Heading back to Kyoto
Posts: 2,421
Re: Fansproject City Commander, TFX-03 Add-on set, Hasbro Classics Ultra Magnus, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekkamanraiden View Post
We're still discussing this because you seem to have a petulance to voice you're opinion. Yes he didn't have to apologize but when you post on these boards and you do something "uncool" members are going to get a little upset. I found his apology was sincere and well meaning and enough to satisfy most of the unhappy board members. In turn I'm sure he gained some valuable knowledge that maybe next time he'll offer to sell locally first, and if that fails then go the ebay route.

Buying and selling on this board is a great opportunity to sell and buy from directly with other fans and I find it very rewarding.

I appreciate the fact that you are entitled to your opinion but please remember the rest of us are entitles to ours as well. Just because you feel passionately about something does not make your opinion right and ours wrong. Nobody needs you to champion for them, we're all fully capable of dealing with our own issues.
At no point did I try and stop you. You take this disagreement stuff way to personally.
onecoin is offline  
Old 05-19-2010, 12:26 AM   #34
CyberMnky
Animated
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Calgary
Posts: 1,876
Re: Fansproject City Commander, TFX-03 Add-on set, Hasbro Classics Ultra Magnus, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onecoin View Post
My fault. There is an "end" button for sellers, and there is a "bid retraction" option for bidders.

And we are discussing it because, he did not have to apologize. We basically guilted him into having to explain his financial situation, which is his person business and we have no right to extract from him.
Nope - there's no bid retraction feature that I can find anywhere? If it is there, would you mind letting me know where it is for the future as I have had situations where it would have come in handy.
__________________
Light Our Darkest Hour [{o}] Till All Are One


If you are reading this then you must be bored...
If you know what 'The Game' is, you've now lost...
CyberMnky is offline  
Old 05-19-2010, 08:27 AM   #35
Pascal
Iron Pasc
Pascal's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 17,541
Re: Fansproject City Commander, TFX-03 Add-on set, Hasbro Classics Ultra Magnus, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberMnky View Post
Nope - there's no bid retraction feature that I can find anywhere? If it is there, would you mind letting me know where it is for the future as I have had situations where it would have come in handy.
Bid history. It's there.
__________________
My BST list is HERE.
Pascal is online now  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Transformers Shopping





Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.

Transformers on eBay.ca!
Transformers
Transformers Original Beast Wars 1996 Deluxe Class Tigatron COMPLETE Figure
Transformers
Transformers WFC-S27 Decepticon Phantomstrike 4 pack (Siege Skywarp)
Transformers
Takara Transformers G1 Hound TFC Takara Book Collection #14 Action Figure
Transformers
[NIB] Takara Transformers Collection | 9 Starscream G1 Reissue
Transformers
Takara Transformers Collection 12 Autobot Minibot Team G1 Reissue Sealed In Box
Transformers
Original G1 Transformers 1980's Grimlock and AstroTrain Loose good condition
Transformers
Transformers WFC-S27 Decepticon Phantomstrike 4 pack (Siege Skywarp)

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:50 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.