Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2019, 02:07 PM   #21
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions
Re: Zeta ZV-02 Core Star (Unicron)

Quote:
Originally Posted by predahank View Post
funny thing is the dude that said get lost with your zeta talk and start your own zeta thread was the first one to post in it lolol
Probably. That doesn't bother me as much as the spend $580 USD on a figure and yet complain about a $10 increase for admission to TFCon. I'll never understand that one
Old 09-10-2019, 03:36 PM   #22
Marcotron
Robot Master

Maybe Wei Jiang will make an oversized version of Zeta's Unircon and tighten up the knee ratchets... They'll probably simplify the transformation too, so it's less panels, and more chunks moving around. And they'll make the head look more like the Hasbro version. Then, charge $20 less than Zeta.
Where did I put the shut up and take my money meme?
Old 09-10-2019, 04:06 PM   #23
predahank
Storing is hoarding

https://imgur.com/a/sCnwhtC
Old 09-10-2019, 04:34 PM   #24
BoNKerS
Animated

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleeplessKnight View Post
Zeta sucks. He's way too small, doesn't have chomping jaws and is totally IP theft. Real Unicron all the way. I'm a backer.
Whoaa whooaa whoaaa...

Do you mean Zeta sucks in general? Cause naahhh they don't suck. Their combiners are quite fantastic.

Or do you mean this Zeta Unicron Sucks? Cause naahhh it doesn't. It's a pretty damn good alternate. Spending a G'note on something I haven't seen a review for as of yet? I'll pass.

eaaaazzzzyyyy mang... eeaazzzyyyy
Old 09-10-2019, 04:57 PM   #25
joelones
Beast Machine

Man, we got some straight-up IP lawyers and morality police on these forums, had no idea...

But totally glad 3p is around, competition in a marketplace is always good for many reasons; even my 10 year old understands that basic concept. Would love to see the prices under a complete HasTak monopoly, would be like our telecom/wireless industry...

3p has time and time again showed they can do better with less, look at what they're doing with the legend class now. I say, keep 'em coming, I'm for choice.

I loved the Zeta announcement and timing of it, I hope it has got the higher-ups at Hasbro bricking it a little. I guess if they don't make it to 8000 by October, there's still two more months. What a charade...

Last edited by joelones; 09-10-2019 at 05:00 PM.
Old 09-10-2019, 05:07 PM   #26
QuadESL63
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelones View Post
Man, we got some straight-up IP lawyers and morality police on these forums, had no idea...

But totally glad 3p is around, competition in a marketplace is always good for many reasons; even my 10 year old understands that basic concept. Would love to see the prices under a complete HasTak monopoly, would be like our telecom/wireless industry...

3p has time and time again showed they can do better with less, look at what they're doing with the legend class now. I say, keep 'em coming, I'm for choice.

I loved the Zeta announcement and timing of it, I hope it has got the higher-ups at Hasbro bricking it a little. I guess if they don't make it to 8000 by October, there's still two more months. What a charade...
I love 3P and I bought in it before Masterpiece was even in rouge...

But there are reasons why they are competitive and offer more for our money. I am not going listed them here. And let’s remember without Hasbro and Takara/TakaraTomy there is no 3P.

I will most probably ended up with both.

Looking for:
  • Nothing... spent too much lately
Old 09-10-2019, 05:15 PM   #27
Pgianos
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wervenom View Post
Think you just did . It happens all the time with 3P, has been happening for years long before most people would have been collecting. Why do you even care? You're buying Haslab at the nice high price, let those who can't afford it have Zeta.
Bc no one would let me enjoy it on our thread!.. its called revengr .. we have crap currency and we have to pay for shipping ..it comes out to a high price .. but no one ever said I have a right to a toy at a price i can afford .. IP is theft period end of story there is no justification to buying it .. I have 3 p and I know I'm a hypocrite bc id hate it if someone stole my ip able to sell at a lower price bc they don't have to adhere to toy rules and regulations ... but here we are
Old 09-10-2019, 05:47 PM   #28
Grayfox
Crossover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pgianos View Post
Bc no one would let me enjoy it on our thread!.. its called revengr .. we have crap currency and we have to pay for shipping ..it comes out to a high price .. but no one ever said I have a right to a toy at a price i can afford .. IP is theft period end of story there is no justification to buying it .. I have 3 p and I know I'm a hypocrite bc id hate it if someone stole my ip able to sell at a lower price bc they don't have to adhere to toy rules and regulations ... but here we are
I like both Haslab Unicron and ZetaCron. So I check out both threads. That means I have to read twice as many of your posts. It's hell of annoying, dude Just shut it already.
Old 09-10-2019, 05:50 PM   #29
GotBot
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pgianos View Post
So...you are loyal to Hasbro..because they are Hasbro? Okay, well, whatever works for you, but that sounds like a perfect recipe for a company to take advantage of someone to me. I assure you, they aren't loyal to you. In this case, it boils down to one simple economic truth - who offers the best bang for the buying dollar AND what price are you comfortable telling a company its okay to charge you? A thousand bucks for a toy, whether good or lackluster is nothing short of insulting the intelligence of loyal fans. I find Hasbro highly offensive atm if I'm being perfectly honest and as such I can comfortably say they are quickly losing my business with their rampant greed. Please, win my buying dollars back. I'd love nothing more.

Oh, and every time I see anything new about Zeta's offering I am consistently more and more impressed. We need a color sample!
Old 09-10-2019, 06:13 PM   #30
big dawg
Energon

I’m just going to echo a statement from Vangelus- do not defend corporations- they will never do so for you. They are not your friend. Do what’s best for you. Don’t let anyone espouse their morality on you.
Closed Thread