Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 08-29-2010, 10:44 PM   #111
brr-icy
G1 Collector
Send a message via MSN to brr-icy
Re: Wats urs "I wish they would make a....TF" ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Knight View Post
Leader Class Starsaber
Deluxe Dewbot.
i could go with these two, plus a full wfc line, and leader class victory leo that combines with saber, updated liokaiser, deathsaurus, menasor, defensor, abominus, computron....any combiner with 5 unique molds really. (no power rangers wannabes, just simple bot-vehicle-combined form) kup, gen. cassettes, the list goes on for a long time

my collection ^ Brr-icy Photgraphy on Facebook
Mostly G1 Japan Want list My Blog
my feedback:
Cybertron.ca
TFW
brr-icy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 10:54 PM   #112
Spacemonkey
Energon

-Generation Skylynx
-Even if it's not transforming: a subline in Generations which could be called Humans From Transformers Universe Or simply Transformers Allies in which we could have a representation of many of the important human and non-human characters from the different sublines. It could be a 3¾ size or HA fig. size articulated figure, single or multi-paked or in a HA style boxe with a significant Transformer and related scene in the background (Spike with Bumblebee, Daniel with Hotrod near the lake or Lookout Mountain,...)
. G1: -spike (season 1-2 style and movie to season 4 style), Sparkplug, Carly (season 2 style and movie to season 4 style), Dr Arkevil, Chip Chase+wheelchair, Quintessons, Teletran, Daniel with transforming exosuit,...
. Animated: Sari, Sari's father, Fanzone,...
. And many more

Last edited by Spacemonkey; 08-29-2010 at 10:56 PM.
Spacemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 11:00 PM   #113
UltraPrimal
Canadian Slag

Actually a Power Ranger Powercore Combiner would be awesome, and could totally work. The T-Rex is the torso/commander. The triceratops and sabertooth tiger are the leg drones. The mammoth drone splits into the 2 arms. And the pterodactyl is the minicon chest armor. But there may be licensing issues with doing that. Makes me wish the upcoming Dinobot combiner was modeled after the G1 Dinobots. Then all we'd need is a mammoth and a sabertooth tiger from let's say a Magnaboss inspired combiner and one could kitbash a Powercore Rangers Combiners Megazord Gestalt thing. ;D