Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 10-27-2020, 05:20 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Amazon Exclusive Galaxy Odyssey Collection: Dominus Criminal Pursuit 2-Pack Revealed

The official Transformers Instagram account has just revealed a new Amazon Exclusive Galaxy Odyssey Collection: Dominus Criminal Pursuit 2-Pack. Check the images of Barricade and Punch/Counterpunch included on this pack after the break and then let is know your impressions on the 2005 Boards!

The post Amazon Exclusive Galaxy Odyssey Collection: Dominus Criminal Pursuit 2-Pack Revealed appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Old 10-27-2020, 05:37 PM   #2
theoneyouknowleast
Classic
Re: Amazon Exclusive Galaxy Odyssey Collection: Dominus Criminal Pursuit 2-Pack Revea

Easy pass, im fine with space slipper barry, and already got 2 p/cp's

My Sales Thread
My Wanted Thread
My Feedback Thread

Looking For: Nothing Right Now
theoneyouknowleast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 11:43 PM   #3
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus
Re: Amazon Exclusive Galaxy Odyssey Collection: Dominus Criminal Pursuit 2-Pack Revea

Was this listed on Amazon.ca?
MilanX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 12:01 AM   #4
delrue
Crossover

Not officially. You could get it through that sketchy wishlist method but theyn seem to be "sold out" that way. Check the amazon.ca sightings thread.
delrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 04:09 AM   #5
Matrix_Holder
The chosen one

Pass, I already have 2 punch/counter punch figures. If they had released barricade on his own or with another new fifure I'd buy it but I'm not giving Amazon more money for this set and they'd probably cancel that one on me too. Screw Amazon.
Matrix_Holder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 09:02 AM   #6
NightshadeX
Robot Master
NightshadeX's Ebay Auctions

I really like the Earthrise Datsun mold compared to the Siege one, so I'm interested in Barricade, but I don't like the Nightbeat colors on Punch/CP (and I luckily got the original Amazon release) so I'm torn as to whether to try and buy this set (being sold out may make the decision for me) or just keep the Siege Barricade.
NightshadeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 09:10 AM   #7
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

Pass for me - already got the PWT release P/CP

ER Barry looks nice, but I'd rather get ER Prowl 2-pack first, and figure out if I still can't stand the clear-plastic knees

(skipped all Siege slipper datsuns; only got 35th Bluestreak cause found him @ TreasureHunt, a stout lil guy who doesn't look great in many poses)
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 01:10 PM   #8
protoform_ironhide
Commander

Probably won’t get this like the rest of u. I will wait to see if this item goes on sale though, then I will consider. The reason is just to support amazon so they will get more exclusives, instead of Hasbro giving them to Trash Walmart.
protoform_ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 03:03 PM   #9
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

Wooooo! Another Amazon exclusive that will up for preorder until the random day they decide to release it, then have all the orders cancelled because Amazon Canada can’t figure out not to let 1,000 units be preordered when they're only scheduled to receive 150.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote