Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2011, 06:17 PM   #3651
Orchix
Generation 1
Re: Post your Transformers hauls - 2011 edition

Prime Entertainment Pack from TRU Sale and $10 ROTF Voyager Mixmaster from Samko and Miko Sale, nbd XD.
Old 11-26-2011, 07:33 PM   #3652
Tech Spec
Canadian Slag

Heavylabor and Henkei Rodimus from Automaton, FP Shadow Commander Armor w. Universe 2.0 Nemesis Prime from fellow board member CKWG and 25th Anniversary Unicron from TRU.
Old 11-26-2011, 08:36 PM   #3653
The 12th Prime
Lost count, long time ago
The 12th Prime's Ebay Auctions

Oh let's see, ordered Darkside Prime and Megs from BBTS sale shipped it with Gear of War set in pile of loot. Nabbed two more Wreck Gars from XS Cargo. Have Henkei Rodimus on the way from Automaton with FP Insecticons and first two Hercules figures and picked up Unicron from the TRU sale, wallet is really tired and I may need a new one of those soon, lol.
Old 11-27-2011, 01:19 AM   #3654
BruticusMax
Bruticus Maximus Forever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metroplex79 View Post
UNICRON!!!
(Thank-you TRU 30% sale!!!)

Do I even need to post a pic? Everyone knows how he looks now.

I would have picked up an MP Rodimus as well if they had one.

Even though there might be a better sale on Unicron later, the packaging will be on the shelf with a lot more hands touching it and prone to multiple re-shelvings. That'll cause a lot of scratches on the plastic packaging.
congrats on unicron! (yes iwas here) haha
Old 11-27-2011, 02:09 AM   #3655
MaP_Prime
Machine War

It's been a while since I've posted in here. Let's see in the past few months I've managed to get my hands on Japanese Beast Wars Transmetal Optimus Primal, Beast Wars 2 Stampy, Beast Wars Airazor, G1 Hardhead (minus weapons and a damaged headmaster) and the third party upgrade kit for Classics Hardhead, Kobaya kits for Victory Sabre , WTS Red Alert and Thurst, DOTM Hatchet and Barricade. I think that's it... haven't had much money to spend on TFs, which being so close to Christmas and there not being much out that I want anyway has not been much of a problem.

Really hoping to get Master Piece Rodimus for Christmas, and some Prime toys. Also looking for Guzzle, and the new Generations stuff.
Old 11-27-2011, 12:16 PM   #3656
joshimus
Metroplex

I kind of in a way just got the TF Prime Entertainment Pack for 6.68.Originally when I bought Arcee, BB and Starscream I paid full price which was 2 weeks and 2 days ago. I went to TRU and asked if I could still get the price garantee on a gift card and I got 28.00. Then I checked the TF Isle and noticed the pack was down to 31.47. Realistically is that I bought the 3 deluxes at the 8.47 and the pack at 31.47 but it sounds more fun at 6.68. That said since I didn't think they were gonna go on sale anytime soon, I was ok with spending 16.99+tax on those 3 deluxes which makes the extra 28.00 free money to spend on the Entertainment Pack making it cost 6.68 after taxes.
Either way, it's a good deal considering that pack is far too pricey for what it is.
Old 11-27-2011, 04:00 PM   #3657
Undrave
Canadian Slag

Well I got these last week:

Really satisfied overall but Ratchet there has a spotty paintjob on his face.

And while they're not proper Transformers they are part of the Transformers multiverse, I had these waiting in my mailbox friday:

Old 11-27-2011, 04:13 PM   #3658
Dynamo.Dave
Too close for missiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undrave View Post

And while they're not proper Transformers they are part of the Transformers multiverse, I had these waiting in my mailbox friday:

What are these? I had the green frog way back.
I recall they came in 2-packs?

Sparktoys Grimlock
FT Stunticons
FT Aerialbots

Old 11-27-2011, 04:31 PM   #3659
Undrave
Canadian Slag

They're Battle Beasts. They were a Headmaster spinoff in Japan, as Beastformers, but were released on their own by Hasbro. In Japan they even came in Autobot and Decepticon boxes.

They had a rubsign gimmick that was basically elemental Rock-Paper-Scissor with Fire, Water and Wood symbols (Fire burns Wood, Wood absorbs Water, Water extinguish Fire) and each figure had a random one so you could play battles with friends that way by picking one and then revealing your rubsign.

They also came with weapons but those are pretty easy to lose. I've loved those little guys ever since I was a kid. I put in a bid on EBay for that lot and to my surprise won it for pretty cheap. These arrived all the way from France.
Old 11-27-2011, 11:30 PM   #3660
pud333
Animated

From TRU sale: 30% off Masterpiece Rodimus.

Closed Thread