Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 02-18-2013, 07:10 PM   #1
prime
Generation 2
Tales of the Beast Hunters (Official Beast Hunters Storyline)

I was wondering if anybody else is interested in posting the Official storyline that comes with the TFP Beast Hunters figures. I have no intention of buying Bumblebee, but I'm curious to read the entire story & I'm sure there must be some others out there as well.

To get us started, he's what I got:

Chapter 3 (From Lazerback)

Quote:
Even as he floated helpless in the darkness of the Hyperevolution Chamber, Lazerback could hear what happened around him. He heard much of what Shockwave said in his strange voice, and he knew before he emerged what his plan would be. Now, freed from the chamber, he is no longer interested in what the Decepticon scientist who cloned him has to say. Lazerback refused to serve under anyone, not an overlord like Megatron or a conqueror like Predaking. Instead, he is determined to see chaos reign. Stealing a tracking device from the lab, he blasts off hoping to see chaos made kin by the destruction of two tyrants who stand in his way.
prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 10:55 PM   #2
Rodimus Prime1
Ride in Style
Re: Tales of the Beast Hunters (Official Beast Hunters Storyline)

Chapter 4 from Wheeljack

Wheeljack is willing to admit that he didn't think much of the idea that some kind of ancient Cybertronian arsenal was hidden in this solar system's asteroid belt. But now that the pitted, timeworm hulk of what is obviously a very old starshipfills his view screen, he's got to say he's impressed. What 's more , his sensors detect vast reseves of power in the old ship's hold. When he and Bumblebee go aboard , neither of them is surprised when they find dozens of crates filled with strange weapons. Unfortunately, they are surprised when they turn to begin loading their ship, only to find Megatron and Predaking blocking their way.

Wants: >

Feedback

Collection
Rodimus Prime1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:58 AM   #3
Mega-Prime 316
Cybertron
Re: Tales of the Beast Hunters (Official Beast Hunters Storyline)

Chapter 5 from Optimus Prime

The moment the distress call sent by Wheeljack crackles to an abrupt stop, Optimus Prime springs into action. He orders Autobot Ratchet to overload the ground bridge enough to send him -alone- deep into space to join the fight against Megatron and Predaking. Ignoring the autobot scientist's warnings that doing so will fry the bridge, leaving the Autobots without fast transport on Earth, and Optimus no way home from space, he leaps into the glowing ring. Instantly, he finds himself in the swirling chaos of combat, fire lashing the air and smoke obscuring his optics. In the space of moments, his warrior's mind grasps the situation. and he leaps into action, firing every weapon at his command at Predaking, hoping to give Bumblebee and Wheeljack time to escape.

Last edited by Mega-Prime 316; 02-19-2013 at 11:00 AM.
Mega-Prime 316 is offline   Reply With Quote