Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Old 07-10-2008, 11:44 AM   #11
UltraMagnus69
Acid Pellet Style
Re: Sponsor News: GoldenAgeToys.com Sale!

I still managed to get myself a couple megatron titaniums as well as the ultra magnus one from that series. Also the cybertron primus figure ! i think i saved over 45 bucks on the deal

I know what you're saying gmfan about the buck but still its a matter of principle. I work in a retail store and we cant falsely charge something when it's advertised as another....ah well ...
UltraMagnus69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 11:54 AM   #12
Storm.Shadow
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraMagnus69 View Post
I know what you're saying gmfan about the buck but still its a matter of principle. I work in a retail store and we cant falsely charge something when it's advertised as another....ah well ...
I'd check what you actually get charged on your credit card. I'm not sure why it's started showing up as $1 on the checkout but I've never actually had to pay it.
Storm.Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 12:06 PM   #13
rid
Beast Machine

here's what they say on their policy page:
Quote:
Select a Shipping Method with a Shipping and Handling Fee of $CAD 1.00 (your shipping charge will be adjusted to $CAD 0.00 when we process your order)

My Wants:

Classics Game Of Deception (set preferred but individuals are OK too)
Most G1 Head/Power/Target-Masters
G1 RoadBuster, Scorponok, Shockwave
Any Optimus Prime (I have tons already but am always looking for more Primes)

Parts Needed: Triggerhappy's Targetmaster gun: Blowpipe (with gun attachment)
rid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 01:34 PM   #14
GoldenAgeToys

Quote:
Originally Posted by rid View Post
here's what they say on their policy page:
Thanks for pointing that our RID. The $1.00 that shows up as a shipping charge during checkout doesn't get put through on your credit card. It's a technical issue with the Canada Post shipping module that we haven't been able to resolve.

Also, just to confirm, the deal only applies to in stock merchandise. It is basically a warehouse clearance sale to make room for all the new stuff we have coming in later this year.

There is a loophole though. For those who can't find enough in stock product to get up to $100, you can place one order for in stock product using the discount code and then place a second order for pre-order product and ask to have the orders combined to qualify for free shipping (as long as the two combined total over $99). Your in stock merchandise will be held until your pre-order product arrives and both orders will be shipped together with no shipping charges.

Thank you to all who have already placed orders and to those who haven't, hurry up before the items you want are sold out!

Regards,

Kyle Duguay
GoldenAgeToys.com
GoldenAgeToys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 04:41 PM   #15
UltraMagnus69
Acid Pellet Style

Well either way I was charged 1.00 on my credit card and it shows up on my order form...

you can check it out yourself kyle, the order number is 023036-002194...like I said before it's not a big deal , but its probably one of the issues you guys are trying to work out anyways
UltraMagnus69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 11:38 PM   #16
GoldenAgeToys

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraMagnus69 View Post
Well either way I was charged 1.00 on my credit card and it shows up on my order form...

you can check it out yourself kyle, the order number is 023036-002194...like I said before it's not a big deal , but its probably one of the issues you guys are trying to work out anyways
Your card has been pre-authorized for the full amount of the order including the $1. That amount is reserved on your card but hasn't actually been charged yet. When we actually process the payment the corrected amount will be charged.
GoldenAgeToys is offline   Reply With Quote