Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 08-20-2019, 09:33 PM   #1
andersox
Beasty
Talking Brunt Same Feet Issue

Anyone else have this issue?
My Siege Brunt came with two of the same feet so I can’t make his cannon.
Anyone have two of the same feet with the clip and want to trade.....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	F43B6D2C-9494-472F-BAAD-831CBDA7EA00.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	44598   Click image for larger version

Name:	4E6C6C11-702F-4276-8BD2-6E987A0EC268.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	20.9 KB
ID:	44599  
andersox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 10:10 AM   #2
Autobotz24
G1 Junkie
Autobotz24's Ebay Auctions
Re: Brunt Same Feet Issue

I feel ya man. My TR Octane came with two left feet so he doesn't get a proper transformation either.

Feedback thread
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showt...ght=Autobotz24

Among the winners, there is no room for the weak
Autobotz24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 03:50 PM   #3
andersox
Beasty

I sent Hasbro a message to see if they can do anything but I’m. It holding my breath....
Old 08-21-2019, 06:31 PM   #4
MapleMegatron
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by andersox View Post
I sent Hasbro a message to see if they can do anything but I’m. It holding my breath....
They will ask you to send it to them and they will send you a random deluxe or anything else worth 30$. You are much better off getting your money back at the store you git it from and waiting to find another one.
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 11:50 PM   #5
andersox
Beasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleMegatron View Post
They will ask you to send it to them and they will send you a random deluxe or anything else worth 30$. You are much better off getting your money back at the store you git it from and waiting to find another one.
Annddddd amazon order submitted for a replacement.
Old 08-22-2019, 05:55 AM   #6
Kheoth
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleMegatron View Post
I concur! Never send anything back to Hasbro. I sent a Skythread that couldn't transform because too much glue had been used. Got Cyberverse Shadow Striker instead... Which to this day is still unopened in my closet. Had to buy another Skythread. I get that they could run out of a figure (but even then Skythread seems to be a self warmer), but the least they could do is send something from the same series.

I also contacted them for a defective Long Haul from the G1 reissue set. His back wheels' axle was pierced through the silver part instead of normally inserted into the corresponding hole... How they were even able to do that? Thanks to that, the combined form wasn't working. They weren't able to replace Long Haul and wanted me to send the whole set back for a refund. I tracked down a G1 Long Haul instead, tough the green color differs a bit.
Kheoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 09:01 AM   #7
MapleMegatron
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kheoth View Post
I concur! Never send anything back to Hasbro. I sent a Skythread that couldn't transform because too much glue had been used. Got Cyberverse Shadow Striker instead... Which to this day is still unopened in my closet. Had to buy another Skythread. I get that they could run out of a figure (but even then Skythread seems to be a self warmer), but the least they could do is send something from the same series.

I also contacted them for a defective Long Haul from the G1 reissue set. His back wheels' axle was pierced through the silver part instead of normally inserted into the corresponding hole... How they were even able to do that? Thanks to that, the combined form wasn't working. They weren't able to replace Long Haul and wanted me to send the whole set back for a refund. I tracked down a G1 Long Haul instead, tough the green color differs a bit.
Never contact hasbro for exclusive items. Them being exclusive to a specific retailer means Hasbro doesnt keep any in stock in their warehouse so you are sure that you will never get that item back.
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 09:58 AM   #8
Pascal
Banned

I once contacted Hasbro regarding the French version of their Scrabble Twist game because it was rejecting perfectly French words. An as apology, they ended up sending me... another flawed French Scrabble Twist. I contacted them about the silliness of that apology and they responded by sending me... another flawed French Scrabble Twist.
Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote