Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Customs and Artwork

Old 02-15-2016, 11:50 AM   #1
Oreobuilder
Cybertron
GI Joe Crossover Swindle, Reflector & Cy-Kill

I made these in the spirit of Hasbro's SDCC exclusives from a few years ago. They don't transform, but they fit 4'' GI Joe figures.

Enjoy!

OB

Reflector

All: Animal Planet camera

Swindle
A few years ago, I built a Brawl-inspired MoBAT (http://oreobuildersblog.blogspot.ca/...-of-cobra.html). Swindle continues the Combaticons.

Jeep: PTE
Cannon: PoC Cobra Viper with added fodder for the barrel

Cy-Kill
As a tribute, I decided to integrate Cy-Kill into my Joe-verse by making him Zartan's motorcycle. At first, I wanted to make the more iconic red, white and blue version of the Renegades leader. I went back and forth on the color distribution but could not figure out how to make it work. Part of the problem is that the color scheme is too patriotic to fit with a bad guy. Plus, I don’t see Zartan riding a Star Spangled banner colored chopper.

Tonka released a lesser known gray/black/green version of Cy-Kill in series 2. It never made it into the TV show so it is not as well known. However, the colors fit much better for an evil tyrant no? The color scheme is also more Dreadnok-y in my opinion.

All: Captain America motorcycle
Oreobuilder is offline   Reply With Quote