Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 09-24-2016, 09:05 AM   #91
sdmacleod
Big Robot
sdmacleod's Ebay Auctions
Re: Combiner Wars May Mayhem Groove now available!

There are lots of Grooves at various stores at the Edmonton Comic Expo this weekend. All the ones I saw yesterday were $30.
sdmacleod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 04:11 PM   #92
Dagger
AKA Oblivatron
Send a message via MSN to Dagger Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chigimus View Post
Thanks for the bump. Has anyone gotten theirs from Scramblecore yet?
I just got mine today. I actually forgot about it. It took a long time, but I'm glad I got it, and it's nice to know I didn't get ripped off.
Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 05:15 PM   #93
thatVWandTFguy
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger View Post
I just got mine today. I actually forgot about it. It took a long time, but I'm glad I got it, and it's nice to know I didn't get ripped off.
Really? Mine still hasn't shipped yet and I placed the order well before they changed the pre-order to October delivery.

I'm sure they haven't forgotten me, still feel like contacting them though.
thatVWandTFguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 02:03 AM   #94
thatVWandTFguy
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einstein View Post
You guys did read scramble core says they cannot guarantee everyone gets one right? That's why I didn't order there and went with EE. I think you guys should be sure you read the fine print before just clicking pre-order.

EDIT, nevermind they seemed to have corrected that
Oddly enough this seems to be the case for me. I got in on the first round of orders, when they were selling the June batch, and still haven't received mine. Contacted them again and was told they hadn't received all their orders yet, but then asked if I'd be okay with store credit. Going to be pretty disappointed if they ended up selling me something they can't actually provide.
thatVWandTFguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 02:52 AM   #95
Roadhammer
Wrecker

I got a Deluxe Groove from BBTS a few weeks back after pre-orders went up for him middle of August, and then shipped near the start of September. They still have him in stock, too, for $25.00 US. Is that an option for people who want Groove and haven't yet gotten him from other retailers?

TFSource has him in stock too, for the same price.
Roadhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 11:55 AM   #96
Chigimus
Masterpiece

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatVWandTFguy View Post
Oddly enough this seems to be the case for me. I got in on the first round of orders, when they were selling the June batch, and still haven't received mine. Contacted them again and was told they hadn't received all their orders yet, but then asked if I'd be okay with store credit. Going to be pretty disappointed if they ended up selling me something they can't actually provide.
After Dagger said he got his, I've been anxious about getting mine and still no show. I sent them a question through the link that came with my original order confirmation e-mail about a day or 2 ago. This morning, this was their reply:

"Just waiting on Hasbro to deliver more. They have given us 2 partial shipments. Honestly, IMO, they dropped the ball on this. The rest of the shipments are still scheduled for this month. We can exchange you item or offer store credit if you would like.

Regards,
Edward Weinheimer
Owner, ScrambleCore.com"

It sucks to wait longer, but as long as he's confident it's still going to arrive instead of not at all, then I'll remain patient a little longer until after Halloweeen at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadhammer View Post
I got a Deluxe Groove from BBTS a few weeks back after pre-orders went up for him middle of August, and then shipped near the start of September. They still have him in stock, too, for $25.00 US. Is that an option for people who want Groove and haven't yet gotten him from other retailers?

TFSource has him in stock too, for the same price.
Both BBTS and TFSource orders get dinged from customs now. TFSource didn't used to hurt when they initially started up their business, but that changed about.... 3 years ago maybe? The extra taxes on top isn't much, but the $10 handling fee is robbery. Not sure if getting items through Scramblecore would still end up with extra fees too, but won't know until I try.
Chigimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 01:12 PM   #97
canprime
Nexus Maximus
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Got lucky and found one at collector's expo for $28
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 06:50 PM   #98
Chigimus
Masterpiece

Just as a follow-up in case anyone else is going to consider buying from Scramblecore in the future, they did eventually come through with my CW deluxe Groove. Got my shipping notice on Nov.30th and it just arrived today, no customs charges either.

Not their fault that shipment got delayed as long as it did, just happy to finally have it.
Chigimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 04:32 PM   #99
Napseeker
Generation 2

If anyone is still looking for the US exclusive Protectobot "Groove", I noticed that Hairy Tarantula (Yonge and Steeles location) has a couple of him for sale, $23.97+tax if I remember correctly. Contact them for more details: hairytmagic@gmail.com
Napseeker is offline   Reply With Quote