Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 07-27-2016, 12:56 AM   #41
Ironwave
Seek and Destroy
Re: Update

I booked my ticket for Varadero Cuba!!! August 25th. Cuba here I come, man after everything I've been through, I deserve a little down time, relaxation, fun and disconnect from my everyday routine for 7 days. Just 1 year and a half ago, I had nothing.
Old 07-27-2016, 02:34 PM   #42
Rodimus Prime1
Ride in Style

Congrats!!!!!!!, glad you were able to turn it around.

Keep enjoying your personal miracle of life!

Wants: >

Feedback

Collection
Rodimus Prime1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 02:04 AM   #43
Ironwave
Seek and Destroy

That vacation felt great, I came back fresh, energized, less stress and more calmer. I met tons of people, made friends and stayed in contacts with on Facebook, so now whenever I go to BC, Halifax, Toronto, I have friends to hang out with. I also stayed contacts with some from Europe and Nunavut. I met 3 girls that I hanged out with . I also went on a Excursion (on the Catamaran), swimming with the dolphins and we did some snorkeling too, which was AWESOME. I even took some Spanish lessons and dancing lessons (Salsa, Zumba).

I will be going back to Cua bnext year, maybe not the same resort but an Adult Only Resort.

I highly recommend it, but that resort it's not a party resort, but instead, it's a relaxing, for those who one to leave their everyday routine for a 1 week and reflect.

I stayed at the Paradisus Princessa Del Mar Spa & Resort.
Old 09-26-2016, 10:52 AM   #44
Robimus
Iacon North Scout

Sounds awesome!

Visit the official TFcon Toronto website for all the details!
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 04:58 AM   #45
big dawg
Energon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironwave View Post
That vacation felt great, I came back fresh, energized, less stress and more calmer. I met tons of people, made friends and stayed in contacts with on Facebook, so now whenever I go to BC, Halifax, Toronto, I have friends to hang out with. I also stayed contacts with some from Europe and Nunavut. I met 3 girls that I hanged out with . I also went on a Excursion (on the Catamaran), swimming with the dolphins and we did some snorkeling too, which was AWESOME. I even took some Spanish lessons and dancing lessons (Salsa, Zumba).

I will be going back to Cua bnext year, maybe not the same resort but an Adult Only Resort.

I highly recommend it, but that resort it's not a party resort, but instead, it's a relaxing, for those who one to leave their everyday routine for a 1 week and reflect.

I stayed at the Paradisus Princessa Del Mar Spa & Resort.
You know I'm sitting here after a couple drinks, my wife fell asleep and just perusing he Internet and read the first and last pages of this thread. I was gonna comment after reading the first but then realized there was an update and saw the quoted text above. I don't know you from Adam but gotta say I'm proud of you man. Everyone's life experience is different and there no set agenda for anyone (the old saying it's not about the destination but the journey and all that). I've dealt with many, many issues over my 35 years but I don't think I was ever truly happy with myself until I realized that we are masters of our own destiny and only have one life to live. For me it was really having my kids and my wife, but again everyone is different. I recently dealt with addiction issues (smoking cigarettes and other recreational things, not to mention paying back around $20k in credit card debt when we had our first kid 6 years ago) and really feel like they are things I didn't need in my life (no judgement to anyone that does partake- again I drank a lot tonight so I'm not a Saint or anything). Just waned to put my two cents in here. Maybe you see it, maybe you don't. Maybe it helps, maybe it's just a drunk guys ramblings but again I just have to say I'm proud of you- it seems like you've realized that life isn't easy, but it's worth living because it's the only one we've got. /end rant

Last edited by big dawg; 10-01-2016 at 05:04 AM.
big dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 02:21 AM   #46
Ironwave
Seek and Destroy

Update time;

My old manager texted me yesterday afternoon (Thursday) saying if I can go give him a have since he's stuck Friday night and he has nobody. So I agreed to help him out just this once. About an hour later, he FaceTimed me, saying how would I feel about having my old job back and have a full time guaranteed work.

I am would like my old job back, if I would have never gotten fired in the first place, I would have never quit. I go to him HELL YEAH, I want my old job back. I'm going to see my manager before at 9:30 before I go to my other shitty job

Last edited by Ironwave; 11-04-2016 at 02:24 AM.
Ironwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 11:15 AM   #47
jjwankenobi
Midichlorian Count Zero

Bonne chance aujourd'hui, mon ami!

jjwankenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 09:17 PM   #48
Ironwave
Seek and Destroy

Hey how are you guys? Long time no speak? I haven't posted in a while, I was mainly concentrated on studies. I had a huge exam last Wednesday. But I still follow here and there. I've purchased my first Transformer in a year (MP-10V) This was a Christmas gift for me, to pamper myself, after stressful studies and exams.
Old 01-16-2017, 02:09 AM   #49
Ironwave
Seek and Destroy

Hey guy!! a little heads up, I got my high school degree (better late than never), what a way to kick in 2017!! that's the best x-mas gift I can ask, and to celebrate I got myself a x-mas gift KBB MP-10V
Old 06-07-2017, 09:49 PM   #50
Ironwave
Seek and Destroy

Hey guys,

I am back, I've been really busy and therefore I wasn't coming online much. I am working in a new store, new environment, new boss, new co-workers. I just needed a change of scenery after what happened and the way things ended at my old job (if it wasn't for my manager, I would still be there), oh well that's life, but I am looking this as a new opportunity to prove myself to my new boss.

I found a new place to live, it's a bedroom apartment (moving out July 1st), CAN'T WAIT!!!. 2017 might have started on a rollercoaster, but it will finish off in a good way. I bought new furniture.

- A new TV (my current one, the sound is not great)
- New bed room set (my current one is 10 year old and the drawers are tight and won't open properly without force)
- New washer (basically, I don't have one lol, the one I use, it's my sisters)
- New kitchenware (plates, utensils, pots, glasses)

And that's it, I am still kicking it!! And I can't wait for Transformers 5!!

Till All Are One!!!